Member Pics v1.01

Mafia, a ty oktudo? Tozhe iz moskvi?

( MODS: I swear we aren't cursing )

ya is tobolska, okolo tumeni, blizko k sibiri. v moskve tolko proezdom bil, v belarusiu i obratno

Ya? Ne cheem. Malinkiy bil. Zhral penchnyo y ygral vez den. Ya v ameriku periveha, mene vosem bilo...

I signed up! Boy do I look good (lol)!!! Do you think I can smile??? :D

lol Funky you must be all lost in the previous posts...it's all mine, mafia's and bennys fault :) Sure you can smile.

ps. you just dont :p

Ya I was pretty lost!!!! But hey that is your own language and should be proud of it. Russia isn't that far from where my grandfather came from - Lithuania...He used to speak it to us all the time, but of course we never understood :(

:_) There's nothing wrong with it, I just fear it may annoy the mods...no way to moderate that other the ban us...but I don't think that should happen...
speaking of,
what do you speak Funky, other then English?

Originally posted by Nick M
:_) There's nothing wrong with it, I just fear it may annoy the mods...no way to moderate that other the ban us...but I don't think that should happen...
speaking of,
what do you speak Funky, other then English?

lol, bad english? no offence :D

My wife is spanish, so I know spanish when she is yelling at me :D
I only know the curse words because she gave me a dictionary... :D

lol is that refferning to me? whahaha i dont mind

"My wife is spanish, so I know spanish when she is yelling at me
I only know the curse words because she gave me a dictionary... "

Cool. You know Spanish...I'm having awful hard time with Spanish. Just learning it right now, and my teacher refuses to speak English...everything in Spanish, and I have no idea how to do anything...ahh!

Originally posted by Nick M
lol is that refferning to me? whahaha i dont mind

nuh i was refering to your question about funky dread know another language :p

I only know it if I have my dictionary on hand....otherwise it is useless to speak it to me, I'll just raise my eyebrow!!!

Thats funny. I say " Que? " and then someone says some more stuff " and I keep saying " que " and then finnaly, " no hablo espanol, yo soy estupido "

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back