May Desktop Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx for letting me know JiTTz, i found it :D .. looks nifty on my desktop

Thanx once again :cool:

just worked on my new version with active desktop... it works with frames, to switch to different sections.... also integrated my ant movie catalag db as html with an xml parser to make the database searchable/sortable... if you click on a movie title, a popupwindow will show cover and detailed information...

well, simple and functional... hardly never use my windows startmenu anymore

cheers

dworn

nice

thats sweet dworn, i wish i could understand that active desktop crap. i need to get someone to SHOW me how to do it but anyways keep up the work and keep up the great work everyone.... looking great like always..

@seeking up...

i could made you one, its pretty easy, just name me your operating system (language version) and which programs you have.... then of course the colours you like... negative side: it would look like mine ;-) or send me a wallpaper u wanna use with it... its all possible...

just pm me... then i tell u what i need from you (no, not money ;-))

dworn, that is one kool desktop.. I didnt know you can actually have different pages (type things) for active desktops

These desktops on here are amazing :happy:

just like every month :D

:cool:

Just a curious question really..

Has anyone ever made an Active Desktop for Dual Monitors? :confused:

Just wondering really

Alex:cool:

My desktop. Note: It's on my new Dell laptop, haven't had time on customize it...

Alex_is_Axel: I have, on my desktop system. Never really posted it though as I'm not a 'pro'

-lieb39

Originally posted by lieb39
Alex_is_Axel: I have, on my desktop system. Never really posted it though as I'm not a 'pro'

-lieb39

You should post it Lieb.. im curious to see what its like.. pro or no pro.. im sure its great :happy:

:)

attachment.php

Originally posted by o_87
Great job, would you share the wallpaper please? and the icons and the visual style :p

VS is b0sumi (look for it on HWG)
icons are by Mattahan (look for it on designtechnika)
wallpaper is by digitalblasphemy, modded to fit my monitors; link is here (it's 2560x1024, 1.5MB)

Originally posted by jawshoouh
(it's 2560x1024, 1.5MB)

You got a biiiggggg desktop :D

i like.. i like :-D.. thats the type of screen resolution i would want..

I only have 1280x1024 :(

:happy: :cool: :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back