May Desktop Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My desktop for May.

maydesktopsml.jpg

Go here for a bigger picture.

here is mine. It is not that good: im an active desktop newbie.

May desktop..... (My wallpaper is a modified version of some other guys wallpaper on the net...)

Lookin' great everyone... :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

Keep'm com'n.....

Here's mine. Still trying to work out a desktop that works in the dock a bit better...

Originally posted by jumpy
Here's mine. Still trying to work out a desktop that works in the dock a bit better...

You should try your desktop with the dark wallpaper you created with the urban bridge background (the one i asked for really) ... that might go well with your taskbar and it might go well with your dock? Worth a try i guess :D

:cool:

:eek: is that a newly designed NTFS.org i see there in the background ElectronicPunk? When will it be released to be used on the site? :D

Thats the work in progress, as I am boycotting irc and the forums between the us and uk matrix2 release dates, I am gonna work hard to get it done and dusted between those dates. ;)

Nice one Electronic Punk :happy:

Keep us informed when your about to release it..

the suspense is killing me :p

It looks great so far Electronic Punk, will you be able to switch between the current theme and the new one or will the new one completely take over this theme? :huh:

Sincerly Alex:cool:

Both vbulletin and virtuanews have support for multiple themes.

My Current Desktop!!

Here is my recent one, ... nothing fancy but.... i think its cool :cool:

thanks to jim_phelps, got my dual's workin properly :)
MetalColor VS, FONY WinAMP 2 Skin, & a bigass spanned background. anyone know where to get some more super-hi-res shots like these? fullsize is 2560x1024 @ ~1.1MB

jawshoouh, how do you get it to have different backgrounds on each monitor? also how do you get the taskbar to continue as well

btw, sweet dtop

where can I find MetalColor VS? I have searched on ThemeXP and DeviantArt and I couldnt find it

for the monitors, a program called UltraMon, and for MetalColorVS, do a search for it on hardwaregeeks.com forums :)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Thats the work in progress, as I am boycotting irc and the forums between the us and uk matrix2 release dates,
I'm boycotting the forums until the Mozilla bug is fixed

I don't understand the problem you are having with it J :(

Originally posted by jawshoouh
thanks to jim_phelps, got my dual's workin properly :)
MetalColor VS, FONY WinAMP 2 Skin, & a bigass spanned background. anyone know where to get some more super-hi-res shots like these? fullsize is 2560x1024 @ ~1.1MB

Where did you get those icons from?

Melon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back