May Desktop Screenshot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My May desktop.

Faux Toon WB and Icons
Toon Sysmetrics
Toon Trillian ( just released today )
Wallpaper I enhanced and edited to match
After taking the screenshot... I found a rainlender skin to match.

Dusty, where can Sysmetrics be found? it looks pretty good on your desktop :D

Thanx:happy:

Sincerly Alex:cool:

The network drives can be changed with Icon packager or just find them in shell32.dll but I dont know about the camera icon.

just about any icon can be changed by reshacking shell32.dll, just got to find the icon within that file

Nice dtop again Jawshoouh, that image drink.png is pretty sweet too

thanks guys...can't find a Matrix wallpaper (yet) i like well enough to put on both monitors :huh:

yea, i know how you feel jawshoouh, dual monitor wallpapers relating to ones you particually want are very rarely found..

but, considering its now around the time of Matrix Reloaded on Cinemas etc. Im sure there would be many Matrix fans making wallpapers if not for dual monitors, simply find two and blend them together.. although im sure i didnt have to say all that.

All i could really say is sit around and hang on a bit.. im sure there will be a wallpaper soon enough to meet your wants :D and then post your new desktop with the new wallpaper :cool:

Sincerly Alex:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back