Lost

Finally have a chance to watch this weeks episode. From what everyone's been telling me...it's the best episode this season.

Some people find it the most surprising.

I think there were better episodes.

Random question -

How many disc(s) are in the Season 1 DVD Set?

When Michael first told the Jack, Kate, and Locke of how the others aren't that well armed, "worse off than we are", and that they only have "two guns", I knew something was up.

This is basically what I said as I watched that last scene...

HOLY **** MICHAEL SHOT ANA!

OMFG HE JUST ****ING SHOT LIBBY!

OMFG OMFG OMFG HE JUST SHOT HIMSELF!! WTFBBQ

What an amazing twist! My mouth was hanging when he shot Ana. And it got bigger with each kill :p

Although it doesn't seem that great after I realized the DUI connection :/

The way Michael was holding the gun I don't think he's dead...but I think Ana and Libby are gone.

If he's not dead...I think he's going to make it seem like Henry did it, trick everyone into going into a war with the Others (who are probably well armed and in good shape), and act as an agent for the Others.

Probably has a deal with them so they let go of Walt.

Sazar: How'd you know he was an Other last episode?

Last edited:
I am just surprised more people didn't make the connection.

I dunno, it just seemed the obvious thing given the way the previous episode had ended.

Grandmaster said:
When Michael first told the Jack, Kate, and Locke of how the others aren't that well armed, "worse off than we are", and that they only have "two guns", I knew something was up.

This is basically what I said as I watched that last scene...

HOLY **** MICHAEL SHOT ANA!

OMFG HE JUST ****ING SHOT LIBBY!

OMFG OMFG OMFG HE JUST SHOT HIMSELF!! WTFBBQ

What an amazing twist! My mouth was hanging when he shot Ana. And it got bigger with each kill :p

Although it doesn't seem that great after I realized the DUI connection :/

The way Michael was holding the gun I don't think he's dead...but I think Ana and Libby are gone.

If he's not dead...I think he's going to make it seem like Henry did it, trick everyone into going into a war with the Others (who are probably well armed and in good shape), and act as an agent for the Others.

Probably has a deal with them so they let go of Walt.

Sazar: How'd you know he was an Other last episode?

Great post! I thought the same exact thing - he mentions that they're all eating dried fish and they've only two guns, guarding a 'hatch.' This is strange because - the hatch had so much food and provisions in it, yes? Also - didn't Kate tell Jack that she found make-up in the abandoned hatch, as well as old clothes...why isn't anyone catching onto this?! I knew Michael was lying - I also thought it was so clever of the producers to draw their attention away from him and onto Jack + Sawyer + etc.

I was hoping that he'd shoot Locke next - but Libby?! No! Why? I thought Hurley and her might have some interesting backstory that would make for a few espisodes. But she did look dead, though. Pity.

I think he shot himself in the shoulder or the arm. It didn't look like he could turn the gun on himself completely before the shot rang out.

Anyway, holy crap! I think he either did this to:

1. Convince the rest of the group to go after the Others since Henry did this;
2. or, he was told if he killed a few folks, himself, and freed Henry, Walt would be safe - or Walt would not die. Something like that. Michael is unstable enough ( as he showed by taking the gun and running off ) to go through with something like this.

they have to keep locke, if they don't I will stop watching, I hated how they got rid of libby, the other one alright, but dammit I wanted the other way to stay

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched the 1st two episodes of series 2 lastnight.Me and my daughter both looked at each other when Jack threw a lit branch that he used as a torch down the hatch.
For all he knew Kate or Locke could have been laid unconscious or injured at the bottom of it,he could have burn't them to death :eek:

There are a lot of moments like that Marge. I have learnt to accept them over time.

Evil Marge said:
I watched the 1st two episodes of series 2 lastnight.Me and my daughter both looked at each other when Jack threw a lit branch that he used as a torch down the hatch.
For all he knew Kate or Locke could have been laid unconscious or injured at the bottom of it,he could have burn't them to death :eek:

Your so critical :p

Sazar said:
There are a lot of moments like that Marge. I have learnt to accept them over time.
I know but it's just to obvious,do they think we're too stupid to notice? :laugh:
Grandmaster said:
Your so critical :p
Thats what we watch telly for,to pull these programmes to bits.You only need to look at this thread to know that :cheeky:

marge..so you just started watchng the second season?? I just finished it, well im up to date....

If they don't wrap it up this season i won't be watching anymore

my favourite episode ever, I was jumping up and down when he shot ana, but got sad when libby got shot as well, who's hurley going to be able to get with now?? He was so happy

I wonder if with all talks of spinoffs, they'll make a new spinoff series of Lost called "The Others" :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back