Lost

So what episode are we at in the UK so far. I lost track as I missed last weeks.

Dublex said:
So what episode are we at in the UK so far. I lost track as I missed last weeks.
Tomorrow channel 4 will show the 3rd episode from the 2nd series.

Just watched the show tonight, pretty friggin cool, except the whole dieing thing which bothered me from last time

That was a really good episode. I thought it was about damn time that Echo came back into the fold. He is a very intriguing character but I guess his lack of english skills prevent him from being shown more?

The performances were good and I was impressed with the story :D

Sayid will kick some ass next time round.

Btw,

Ana died coz of her killing the Other but also notice, she killed an innocent. Libby didn't and her death is a little more puzzling in the grand scheme of things but perhaps it implies that the next person to be offed is Michael? He also killed an innocent.

All in all, Locke's faith being tested, Hurley looking like he realized what Libby meant, the finding of the other in the area, ah, next week can't come fast enough :D

Please only read if you watched the show tonight

Did anyone see the Commerical in the last 5 mins around 9:55pm it was a new honso corp commerical.it was not the .org website. it was a new one :eek:
At first I thought it was a commerical for a new drug, but alas...it was a new one from Honso corporation. the server is jammed right now on a loading page...
http://www.sublymonal.com/

It was an ok episode.... Last week was better, But I won't complain.. :) This has got to be the only TV series in my life, I've kept track of all the way along.. :D

Anyone else thrown off by the fact that Echo's brother was found in the small plane in the tree that fell down and now Echo says that his brother was in the plane above the shaft?

Are they the same plane? It didn't seem like it to me but maybe I am missing something.

At least they mentioned the ridiculous distance issue that had been brought up before :)

tdinc said:
Please only read if you watched the show tonight

Did anyone see the Commerical in the last 5 mins around 9:55pm it was a new honso corp commerical.it was not the .org website. it was a new one :eek:
At first I thought it was a commerical for a new drug, but alas...it was a new one from Honso corporation. the server is jammed right now on a loading page...
http://www.sublymonal.com/

I made it through this site last night and got the following code: Heir Apparent

From that page I found a link to http://www.thehansofoundation.org

Now I'm trying to find where that code goes. I tried entering it in the Login field at the bottom right corner of the main page, but no luck.

Sazar said:
Anyone else thrown off by the fact that Echo's brother was found in the small plane in the tree that fell down and now Echo says that his brother was in the plane above the shaft?

Are they the same plane? It didn't seem like it to me but maybe I am missing something.

At least they mentioned the ridiculous distance issue that had been brought up before :)

That was the same plane that Boone climbed up to and got in. Boone climbed up the same cliff that Echo did last night. Boone made the plane fall and that's why it was on the ground. Remember as they came up to the plane they showed one of the Mary statues.

I thought it was but I didn't recall seeing the circle or the climbing that they did.

Also, the statue was seen earlier I thought.

muzikool said:
I made it through this site last night and got the following code: Heir Apparent

From that page I found a link to http://www.thehansofoundation.org

Now I'm trying to find where that code goes. I tried entering it in the Login field at the bottom right corner of the main page, but no luck.

Holy crap! I figured out where the code goes (kind of)!

On the Newsletter (signup) page, I entered Heir Apparent into the textbox. The site started doing weird things and the music changed. A kind of handwriting started to appear above the textbox and it said "Can you read this?" I said "yes" and then it said something like "It's me, Persephone." Then it asked me to enter the password, so I entered the same thing. The next message was "Call the call center in the TV ad section." Then the site went back to normal. I'm looking at the TV ad section now, trying to figure it out.

EDIT: It turns out that any name can be entered and you get the same result, so I'm not exactly sure what Heir Apparent is for.

EDIT: Well, I figured out where Heir Apparent goes, but this site is full of easter eggs. Go to 4815162342.com if you really want to find everything and see what others have figured out. It's way too much to post about here.

Last edited:
Dharma.

That should be a big enough clue. I posted about it earlier.

Makes perfect sense.

Indian == hindi when you are referring to namaste.

Last edited:
Dharma is also a Sanskrit term with several meanings in different religious contexts, including "natural law", "reality", "truth" and "duty".

Makes sense for the thanks in Hindi....

Thanks for the info Sazar, I know it was in Hindi, i was born in india......but not rasied there

It's kewl, I was referring to the Dharma comment. I focused on the natural law and reality component because of some of the spoilers about 5-10 pages back concerning some items.

electromagnetism primarily

Just picked up the entire season 1 box set, it's on the list to watch now :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back