Lost

Just found out some Crazy stuff from a friend who emailed me this Info. Please, this is heavy stuff. Do not read the spoiler if you do not care to know

This update was signaled in the RSS feed for hanso. It would be wise to subscribe to that feed.

Go to the ALVAR HANSO bio and your clock will change to OB:EY. When it does that, the clock turns into a link which takes you to http://www.sublymonal.com/

NOTE: This step is irrelevant for now, but the site may have use later! On this site you click each television screen the following number of times.... 4,8,15,16,23,42, until they are all lit then you go to a screen which gives you the code "heir apparent". There is a hidden link which takes you back to www.thehansofoundation.org.

On thehansofoundation, go to executive bios and click on Mittelwerk. You get his bio with a little input bubble.

may912eq.jpg

Next you will go to a room with a figure standing in the door way, their back is towards us. Is this Persephone?

may921qe.jpg

Click on the figure and she turns. Here is a close-up of this mysterious figure.
persephone9sk.jpg

From here you will go to a tuition bill. Persephone tells us that Mittlewerk never attended Caltech! There are a couple of sections on this bill which are obscured. Look closely at the blue x's. You can see the words "HE MUST BE SILENCED" beneath them.

may937hy.jpg

of course all this is smoke as you will never find the corporate scheme, as long as the story arc focuses on the survivors. still well thought out, sites.

tdinc said:
Just found out some Crazy stuff from a friend who emailed me this Info. Please, this is heavy stuff. Do not read the spoiler if you do not care to know

This update was signaled in the RSS feed for hanso. It would be wise to subscribe to that feed.

Go to the ALVAR HANSO bio and your clock will change to OB:EY. When it does that, the clock turns into a link which takes you to http://www.sublymonal.com/

NOTE: This step is irrelevant for now, but the site may have use later! On this site you click each television screen the following number of times.... 4,8,15,16,23,42, until they are all lit then you go to a screen which gives you the code "heir apparent". There is a hidden link which takes you back to www.thehansofoundation.org.

On thehansofoundation, go to executive bios and click on Mittelwerk. You get his bio with a little input bubble.

may912eq.jpg

Next you will go to a room with a figure standing in the door way, their back is towards us. Is this Persephone?

may921qe.jpg

Click on the figure and she turns. Here is a close-up of this mysterious figure.
persephone9sk.jpg

From here you will go to a tuition bill. Persephone tells us that Mittlewerk never attended Caltech! There are a couple of sections on this bill which are obscured. Look closely at the blue x's. You can see the words "HE MUST BE SILENCED" beneath them.

may937hy.jpg

Yeah, this is what I was alluding to on the previous page of this thread. http://www.thehansofoundation.org has all kinds of easter eggs like that, some of which haven't been figured out yet. It's all part of "The Lost Experience" which is done by ABC to present another storyline to the show. That's what the Hanso Foundation commercial that airs during the episodes is all about. http://www.thelostexperience.com is one site that keeps up with all the new findings, such as they one you posted about. I played around at the Hanso Foundation site for a couple of hours this morning and found all kinds of crazy stuff. :)

I have my last exam in a couple hours, then I'll go ahead and acquire the episode from last night. Can't wait!

And starting next week I'll actually be able to watch new episodes the day they come out :D

My prediction that they all die is coming closer and closer to being fulfilled.

Sazar said:
My prediction that they all die is coming closer and closer to being fulfilled.

Yeah, only 54 people left or something? :p

Not one of them ever looks like they've been stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere :crosseyed: :laugh:

In the first few episodes, they did.

Compared to Tom Hanks from Cast/Away, I agree with you, they look like they're out for a stroll.

But maybe it's just the island making them look all buff n stuff.

Of course you'd think Hurley would lose some weight, being on a high protein and fruit diet.

Don't forget that they are getting regular shipments of food, air dropped to them

Remember what he said in the previous episode (or the one before) about losing some weight but no one noticing?

It's been addressed.

Hurleys on stand by incase they have to resort to cannabalism,their secretly fattening him up :laugh:

Evil Marge said:
Hurleys on stand by incase they have to resort to cannabalism,their secretly fattening him up :laugh:
Yeah, because they all belong to PETA and can't stand the thought of killing a wlid boar/monkey/polar bear or other animal.:laugh: :laugh:

falconguard said:
Yeah, because they all belong to PETA and can't stand the thought of killing a wlid boar/monkey/polar bear or other animal.:laugh: :laugh:

NO thats sad....

on the 24th there is going to be three hours of lost. Reckoning (id thats how you spell it) and the two hour finale..im happy

The new episode ROCKED :D

So much that I missed the end of the Cavs/Pistons game :cool:

Can't wait for the new episode.

that boat looked empty and michael may not be able to redeem himself, ever. Sawyer on the other hand still has that redeemable quality about him.

I want more kate action though :smoker:

Awesome episode last night. The finale is supposedly going to "answer your questions" -- just how many questions will they answer, though?

I think they said they'd go 7 seasons if they could ... or something like that. Next week is a 2-hour finale. There will be a Season 3 at the least. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back