Lost

Really?

That he would flip? Coz he was an "other" now? I knew that since the last episode.

Sazar said:
Really?

That he would flip? Coz he was an "other" now? I knew that since the last episode.

Good job -- no reason to make people feel like idiots, though.

not because of him, the last thing that happend was not obvious

ps. how do u make something into the show spolier thing, cause yea

[ s p o i l e r ] [ / s p o i l e r ]

...without the spaces. :)

thanks

the part that was not obvious was when walts dad killed those 2 people ( sorry forgot names lol)

Bman™ said:
thanks

the part that was not obvious was when walts dad killed those 2 people ( sorry forgot names lol)

He killed two people?... Did I miss something or are you talkin' about himself and Ana-Lucia? I guess that would be two.. :)

Libby and Ana Lucia , were the two

Last edited by a moderator:
falconguard said:
Just to get those ravenous Michelle Rodriguez HaterZ in an uproar, she settled for 5 days of jail time and a fine for her DUI. Thus guaranteeing she will not be written out of future episodes of Lost :(
spoke too soon lol... I didnt even know this one was out but just saw it today...
Great way to wirte the two dui girls off. Atlest Sawyer got some before it all went down.

Last edited:
falconguard said:
***** and *** *****, were the two

great use of spoiler tags :p

-edit-

I did some edittage :smoker:

- Sazar

-edit-

I saw Michelle Rodriguez interviewed yesterday and
she said that she knew she would be killed off when the show began -- she just didn't know when. She also said originally they wanted it to happen in Season 3, but she didn't want to stay past the second season.

She claims that she and Libby were not killed off on account of the DUI trouble, but it's hard to believe that when both actors involved were dumped together in the same episode.

I bet you they will have a spin-off.

LOST:In Hell

:smoker:

falconguard said:
Libby and Ana Lucia , were the two

Doh!!! Right first Michael shot Ana-Lucia, then Libby as she came through the door.. Then it looked like he turned the gun on himself not?

Guys, USE THE SPOILER TAGS.

They were created for a reason.

Sazar said:
Guys, USE THE SPOILER TAGS.

They were created for a reason.
I have no fingers and it is a real pain typing
[spoiler/] with your feet.:cry:

Then don't type. Just think happy thoughts :smoker:

you can watch the eps on the abc website...pretty cool and great quality....and the two dui girls were dumb and are going to hell

falconguard said:
I have no fingers and it is a real pain typing
[spoiler/] with your feet.:cry:
ohhh i see a error in this spoiler tag...

It looked like he shot himself, becasue he is working for the bearded guy now, he is trying to make it like the guy in the storage room killed the girls, and tried to shoot him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back