Lost

Grandmaster said:
Tell us who "Henry" is already dammit.

Or maybe they should just send in Said to get the truth, now that Said established a baseline. It should make the informmation mining that much more efficient.

maybe my moral standards are just low?

Sazar said:
Who knows.

Just an angle I was thinking.

What if he dropped ballast from above and it got stuck in the engine? :cool:

See, so many possibilities.

Maybe Hurley farted and the plane comitted hara kiri

Well the guy in the ballon was alive when he got onto the island, he wrote his thoughts to his women on that 20 dollar bill...

Its all about the numbers: look at this site
http://thelostnumbers.blogspot.com/

technokid88 said:
Well the guy in the ballon was alive when he got onto the island, he wrote his thoughts to his women on that 20 dollar bill...

What if it was faked :eek:

im like a newbie, i started watching at like ep 15 season 2...i netflixed the first season...

I don't like the message that site has right now :(

Anyway, there's too much drama (good drama), I need more guns and explosions dammit. Or a naked Kate shower scene.

Grandmaster said:

Anyway, there's too much drama (good drama), I need more guns and explosions dammit. Or a naked Kate shower scene.

Ooooooh hell yeah!
There's a guy at work who is a fan, but has only seen series 1. I keep winding him up big time about what the hatch contains. :laugh:

Grandmaster said:

Yeah, I could tell when they showed the preview for the next episode. It said "Wednesdays 9/8c" instead of "Next Wednesday." :(

Grandmaster said:

I concur with the message on that site.

Although I would settle for Kate in her Bra and panties, like in the first season also. :eek: :laugh:

Just to get those ravenous Michelle Rodriguez HaterZ in an uproar, she settled for 5 days of jail time and a fine for her DUI. Thus guaranteeing she will not be written out of future episodes of Lost :(

falconguard said:
Just to get those ravenous Michelle Rodriguez HaterZ in an uproar, she settled for 5 days of jail time and a fine for her DUI. Thus guaranteeing she will not be written out of future episodes of Lost :(

She also admitted to using steroids to "help" her allergies.

In other news -- the next 4 episodes of Lost will be new. Probably the last ones of Season 2.

Silly woman needs a kick up the arse.
2nd series of Lost starts in the UK next Tuesday,there's 2 episodes being shown and the 2nd ones on at the same time as Medium on BBC1 :mad:

Evil Marge said:
Silly woman needs a kick up the arse.
2nd series of Lost starts in the UK next Tuesday,there's 2 episodes being shown and the 2nd ones on at the same time as Medium on BBC1 :mad:

Just an fyi, they all die :dead:

muzikool said:
She also admitted to using steroids to "help" her allergies.

In other news -- the next 4 episodes of Lost will be new. Probably the last ones of Season 2.
Corticosteroids are used to treat allergies, I use 'em.

Sazar said:
Just an fyi, they all die :dead:
Good atleast that would be something worth watching,at the end I didn't see what all the fuss was about cause nothing seemed to have actually happened.
There only needed to be about half the number of episodes that there was :rolleyes: :laugh:

If it comes to a choice between watching Lost or Medium I'll pick Medium :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back