Lost

We found it so addictive we ended up buying the next episodes off Ebay from the US - just couldn't bear to not know what was in the hatch!!!

muzikool said:
She also admitted to using steroids to "help" her allergies.

Apparently she's allergic to cockroach resin.
The actress breaks out in hives whenever she comes into contact with cockroaches, which litter the jungle sets of "Lost."

But the star has cut back on the amount of steroids she takes after hearing of the side effects.
Wheres she been living if she didn't know the side effects of steroids before? :speechless:

Steroids side-effects == smaller balls.

I bet that scared her.

nah!!! steroids on women makes their clitoris grow.

I just noticed that islostarepeat.com actually has a RSS feed. :D
Was that always there?

I wonder how many seasons they plan to stretch this.

The producers have already said they plan to do 7-8 seasons if the interest remains.

7-8 seasons?

No way.

Honestly, it's going to be hard for them to stretch beyond 3 I think, just because of the dead episodes. They had trouble with that in the first part of the 2nd season, till it picked up later.

There's only so many characters and plot-lines they can keep introducing before it becomes a discombobulated mass of crap.

Grandmaster said:
The producers have already said they plan to do 7-8 seasons if the interest remains.
Oh dear.

Methinks it will be quite stale by then... I could be proved wrong though :)

I can't imagine 7-8 comprehensible seasons. If they did it, the show would be called "Lost" because that's exactly what the audience would be. :p

Sazar said:
7-8 seasons?

No way.

Honestly, it's going to be hard for them to stretch beyond 3 I think, just because of the dead episodes. They had trouble with that in the first part of the 2nd season, till it picked up later.

There's only so many characters and plot-lines they can keep introducing before it becomes a discombobulated mass of crap.
This is why I said the show died w/ the lead up to the final episode of season 1. I'm actually glad I made the choice I did and didn't invest the time into season 2. I'd be really ticked off I think ...

You don't know what you're talking about :cool:

Season 2 has really picked up and has had some great moments.

I think they expanded the LOST world too much but it still has some great moments, especially the last several episodes.

Finishing it off second season would be alright, I think they could pull off 3 but no more.

Eposide tonight was amazing, except for the end...

After tonights episode....I was.....
shocked8ct.jpg

Really?

It was blatantly obvious what would happen.

I was really disappointed.

I guess it was a convenient way to knock off the "broke the law" pair.

Seriously though, how friggin predictable was that?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back