Lost

What do y'all think is the root cause of Locke being in a wheelchair to begin with?

Car accident? Disease? Surgery complications? Gun shot or the like? Accident while on the job?

I personally am leaning to a combination of surgery complications and an accident while on the job.

There is nothing to indicate he was paralyzed over time so it had to be a sudden thing. And it had to be a "permanent" thing due to the reaction when he started to walk and feel.

Again this could be a "miracle" like sun and jin's baby thing.

They also need to show more Echo time :(

He's too good an actor not to command screen time.

failurbydesign said:
i have a spoiler..how do i add it?

You have to use spoiler tags.

Code:
[ spoiler ] <insert text> [ /spoiler ]

Just remove the spaces inside the SPOILER tags and you should see it :)

The surgery shouldn't have anything to do with his not walking, if he was paralyzed from the waist down, this is most likely some kind of accident that made him paralyzed, an injury to the L series of vertebra.

I'm thinking we'll see the mafia guys again...who will somehow shoot him? You can't really guess anything on this show :D

Grandmaster said:
I'm thinking we'll see the mafia guys again...who will somehow shoot him? You can't really guess anything on this show :D

What?

I've predicted for ages they're all gonna die (or are already dead).

Did you notice when that black light came on that everything was fine and teh only items glowing were locke and the dharma crap?

Yep, he was glowing coz of the ectoplasm.

:eek:

falconguard said:
an injury to the L series of vertebra.
typical eh the L series were a poor make always prone to problems. he should have traded up early to the stronger S series

I really have no idea what I am talking about but it sounded funny in my head

No repeat tonite.

Any predictions? Spoilers?

I would be shocked if Kate wasn't all up in Jack's face about keeping "henry gale" secret :smoker: and who knows, maybe they will stop playing charades.

Echo should have a bigger role in this episode. I am surprised his character has been put on the back-burner after such an excellent rapport was developed in the first few episodes.

Episode synopsis:

Libby lends a helping hand to Hurley to support him when he begins to think the island is having a strange effect on him, and Locke's sense of purpose is shaken when the prisoner gives him new information about the hatch.

Personally I thought that was a great episode.

Another character to ponder about. But the pacing was great I thought :D

The introduction of hurley's gf in the same location he was in seems odd but explains her feelings towards him as well as her "alienation" from the rest of her party, a la hurley in some episodes.

A few things were touched on in this episode that are essentially just nitpicks.

First, they have issues shaving, so how come all the women are perfectly groomed (read shaven) and the guys have their styling going on? Locke mentioned this in the previous episode when Jack walked out the shower. Where are the blades coming from? Hmm?

Second, fitness, are they all working out? Coz while I understand that they have to survive by chopping stuff and what not, the chiselled physique many carry simply defy logic :D

Third, hair styling. What the heck? I know in 2 months my hair would be all over the place. Who's their barber? :eek:

Fourth, clothing. Cleaning clothes in an environment like they have will leave them a little haggard. Instead it seems they have bleach, color fasteners and other items available :D And a washing machine. If you clean clothes by hand, on the rocks, in the water, they wear out fast.

Nitpicks :D

uhh Saz, they inherited a washing machine in the hatch, or did you forget? Razors and other soaps and stuff were also in the hatch...Kate cuts hair...uhmmm,err where are you going with this?

falconguard said:
uhh Saz, they inherited a washing machine in the hatch, or did you forget? Razors and other soaps and stuff were also in the hatch...Kate cuts hair...uhmmm,err where are you going with this?

BEFORE they got to the hatch.

It was an alright episode, with the trademark Lost ending.
Tell us who "Henry" is already dammit.

Mr. Eco is building a church?

I wish they'd answer questions more frequently :(

Grandmaster said:
It was an alright episode, with the trademark Lost ending.
Tell us who "Henry" is already dammit.

Mr. Eco is building a church?

I wish they'd answer questions more frequently :(

But then the series would be over real quick.

I wonder if Henry was in any way related to the crash? Balloon, plane :smoker:

The Gale scenes were pretty good, but I wanted more dammit :(

You think a balloon could knock a plane down? Maybe it got stuck in of the engines? But then the dudes on the balloon would become filet.

Grandmaster said:
The Gale scenes were pretty good, but I wanted more dammit :(

You think a balloon could knock a plane down? Maybe it got stuck in of the engines? But then the dudes on the balloon would become filet.

Who knows.

Just an angle I was thinking.

What if he dropped ballast from above and it got stuck in the engine? :cool:

See, so many possibilities.

Maybe Hurley farted and the plane comitted hara kiri

Damn.... I missed the last episode... I haven't missed any so far.. That bites!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back