Lost

They keep introducing new characters :(

I can't keep up.

dang it.. haven't watched it yet. I taped it though (i know.. no TiVO and/or PVR for me... yet...) so I'll probably watch it tonight.

Theysa gonna die :eek:

It's that killer ant-eater, I tells ya !!!

:smoker:

The “Dharma Cereal” scene at the end of the episode was without a doubt the best scene in this episode.

You have to be a good actor to annoy the **** out of me! I’m impressed with the acting abilities of most of the Lost cast, and I think the dude that plays our lovable friend Henry Gale has been a nice addition.

Of course Sun’s positive pregnancy test was the other big bombshell in this episode. Apparently, Flight 815 had every item known to man onboard! Anyway, I do enjoy the whole Sun-Jin story so that was interesting to watch.

The real question is, how is Dharma involved? I just know that Dharma is involved in a sinister way. Remember Claire and Aaron?

Just an fyi, Dharma means natural law or reality.

:cool:

One of the lost guys told me right before they died.

Was flight 815 the modern day Noah's ark? :p I mean, bears and horses and immaculate conception! :D How else can you explain that

The usual way, they had sex when he got back from his trip? :D

For those of you who don't know this is the standard male response to being told that she is pregnant. "uhh, how'd we do that?"
For some reason it is hardwired into our genetic code to ask this inane question no matter what language, even though we know the answer. For those of you who have kids, ya know what I am talking about, and if you don't have kids wanna buy mine?

Last edited:
Re: Nick's comment...
If a parapalegic like Loch can magically start walking after landing on that island, it's conceivable (yesh, pun intended) that a couple with fertility problems might find those "resolved" as well...

And thanks for the helpful site, Grandmaster! Now I know where to look every Wednesday morning!

Will the real Henry Gale stand up? Boy is that guy Foooked!1111!!1

I'm still trying to figure out how Loch wound up paralyzed. I kept him to get shot in last night's flashbacks.

But last night's ending revelation didn't surprise me at all. I knew it all along.

Maybe it was an act. Maybe he was PRETENDING to be paralyzed so he would get sympathy :cool:

:p

Omg he's Not Henry Gale!!!!!`11

That was a classic episode :cool:

That site is the most amazing piece of work ever. Great flash and all that jazz n stuff.

Btw, did you notice, if you highlight the entire page, you can see the names of all the dead people from the show (which is all of them, see I told you).

:smoker:

Did you guys notice Nadia in Locke's backstory?

nadia.jpg

Oh and you might want to look at this. And this.

Crazy lost fans ;p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back