Lost

Well more interesting was that Ecko neither ran (as was mentioned) or seemed in the slightest afraid of the thing. Probably another clue into Ecko's past, more then anything else... It also left Ecko unharmed. Perhaps these facts in themselves give more of a revelation about Ecko, the man. Perhaps some more clues will be forthcomming on why this was so...

Hsn said:
Perhaps if that thing shows up in front of other people, images from their past show up? Didn't this "monster" also meet with Locke way back in Season 1? Because I remember him telling Jack later that he has "looked into the eye of this island", although he finishes that statement with "and what I saw was beautiful".
We'll find out sooner or later I hope.

Well it could be interepreted as that if he meant that literally. However he could have just used that phrase metaphorically as well. Good point though because I had forgotten about Locke's meeting with the monster. Of course it helps that you just recently saw Season 1 ;)

Maybe they are all smokers and this is a sublinal message that smokers are going to live longer than non-smokers :eek:

:smoker:

Sazar said:
Maybe they are all smokers and this is a sublinal message that smokers are going to live longer than non-smokers :eek:

Pass me some of that :smoker:

Sazar said:

I back that theory. :p

New episode tonight. It has something to do with Michael, and Locke gets in the middle somehow.

Arf! I still haven't watched last weeks yet. I don't like having a bandwidth limit, it's just not gravy.

There's nothing here really, I still haven't got round to downloading the new episodes :( ... bandwidth caps suck

muzikool said:
New episode tonight. It has something to do with Michael, and Locke gets in the middle somehow.

Well, its LOST so its probably going to be about something completely different :D

Maybe about shell-fish and the life of a shark.

:laugh:

You guys... :D

Actually, there are several cliff hangers, from Michael and using the comp for communication (when the other part of the message warned about using it lest another incident like before, should happen again). Then there are still the others who hold Walt, and several other louse ends from before.

There are several angles they could pick things up from. Should be interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
Okies, right before the new episode, something got me thinking during the bonfire scene at the end.

One of those WTF moments.

HOW IN THE HECK did that little tiny plane make it from Nigeria, which is on the west coast of africa, into the Indian Ocean some where between Asia and Australia?

It crash-landed, but come on. Bit of a stretch wot?

3rd or 4th flashback for Jacko.

I was quite happy with the episode overall.

But for crying out loud, he has to get over his phobia's and get with Kate. This is getting ridiculous. Either write her character with Sawyer or do something else.

Sazar said:
But for crying out loud, he has to get over his phobia's and get with Kate. This is getting ridiculous. Either write her character with Sawyer or do something else.

He was really cold with her in this episode. I don't know how long he can get by treating her like that and them still have a chance. I'm not sure what he's thinking, unless he really doesn't want to create that relationship.

Anyone think Michael is dead?

muzikool said:
He was really cold with her in this episode. I don't know how long he can get by treating her like that and them still have a chance. I'm not sure what he's thinking, unless he really doesn't want to create that relationship.

Anyone think Michael is dead?

I dunno, if you play hard to get, sometimes, you have all the luck.

His whole issue is that he has the hots for her, I think, and is a little upset bout sawyer's attention. That and the fact he doesn't exactly have a stellar history with women.

However, Kate still obviously likes him but the way they are playing this whole love triangle/quadrangle thinger just sucks now.

Sazar said:
I dunno, if you play hard to get, sometimes, you have all the luck.

His whole issue is that he has the hots for her, I think, and is a little upset bout sawyer's attention. That and the fact he doesn't exactly have a stellar history with women.

However, Kate still obviously likes him but the way they are playing this whole love triangle/quadrangle thinger just sucks now.

It makes for some good tension, though. Playing hard-to-get is one thing, but being mean is another. The way he told her to stay behind was bad. I agreed that she should stay behind, but he could have gone about it better than he did. Then ignoring her on the way back didn't help the situation.

The characters have set up barriers to prevent good communication between themselves. Neither Jack nor Kate will just come out and say what they feel. I like that about Sawyer -- for the most part he says exactly what he thinks and feels, of course he also avoids being tactful, too. :laugh:

Well, I wasn't able to view it last night. See my "The neighbor from hell thread" for the reason why. Have gotten the ep now; will see latter. Hungry now, and then have class this afternoon...

Sounds like these two are playing the shy boy goes to their first prom, tango...

Ya know, I just had a thought, but at least am not remembering it clearly from previous episodes if there was a flashback. Is Jack still married? Ah never mind, the woman was the one who Jack treated from the injury I think? Perhaps his former encounters with her, has something to do with his reaction in this situation now.

muzikool said:
It makes for some good tension, though. Playing hard-to-get is one thing, but being mean is another. The way he told her to stay behind was bad. I agreed that she should stay behind, but he could have gone about it better than he did. Then ignoring her on the way back didn't help the situation.

The characters have set up barriers to prevent good communication between themselves. Neither Jack nor Kate will just come out and say what they feel. I like that about Sawyer -- for the most part he says exactly what he thinks and feels, of course he also avoids being tactful, too. :laugh:

No he doesn't man. Come on, he is always talking semantics and always has his own reasons. He is never forth-right.

Son Goku said:
Ya know, I just had a thought, but at least am not remembering it clearly from previous episodes if there was a flashback. Is Jack still married? Ah never mind, the woman was the one who Jack treated from the injury I think? Perhaps his former encounters with her, has something to do with his reaction in this situation now.[/spoiler]

It's been told in previous episodes that he is not married anymore. He did marry the girl he treated. You might get more on this soon...

Sazar said:
No he doesn't man. Come on, he is always talking semantics and always has his own reasons. He is never forth-right.

Sawyer? Well, I agree that he isn't forth-right about who he is and his past, but I was talking about the context of the discussion -- especially in regards to Kate. He doesn't hide that he's attracted to her.

muzikool said:
It's been told in previous episodes that he is not married anymore. He did marry the girl he treated. You might get more on this soon...

Yeah, I did remember it after I started typing.
I think that might have something to do with Jack's reaction in relationships now. If the past relationship ended painfully, he might be uncertain whether he wants to get that close to someone again...

muzikool said:
Sawyer? Well, I agree that he isn't forth-right about who he is and his past, but I was talking about the context of the discussion -- especially in regards to Kate. He doesn't hide that he's attracted to her.

Saying that he isn't forthright is certainly no exageration.
Heck, Sawyer isn't even his real name or something, based on previous episodes. The real Sawyer, well he killed him and assumed his identity...

Dude, I loved that episode!

"How long would it take to train an army?" :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back