Legacy Threads

TittleBitties said:
i put alot in hell cause i did a search of titles with the word hey and alot were just stupid stuff and also did another one with the word bored and alot of those went to hell too. So if anyone says anything about why i put so many posts in hell thats why.

Oooooh Hell :D

When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth.

Muahahahahahahaha
firedevil.gif

Geeeeez, how many "I'm Bored" threads are there? :p

The reason I don't wanna delete em is cos it takes awway peoples post counts and I don't really wanna do that, plus each and every post (cept a few by Henyman) have made us what we are today.

Electronic Punk said:
plus each and every post (cept a few by Henyman) have made us what we are today.
Even then most of HIS posts make HIM what he is:D

does that mean i shouldnt be puttin the posts in hell anymore?

TittleBitties said:
does that mean i shouldnt be puttin the posts in hell anymore?

Mmmmmm... yep. Me thinks that what it mean, yep yep yep. :D

Soooo, even if the thread is a bit "extra crispy", put it in da appropriate section. :)

Ooooor... even better, leave them "extra crispy" ones in Legacy and let EP sort them out. Hmmmm, should I have said that? :rolleyes: :p

Nah, it's ok - hell is for threads that you think might have been moderator topics.

Hell is the future place of eternal punishment of the damned including the devil and his fallen angels. There are several words rendered as Hell: Hades - A Greek word. It is the place of the dead, the location of the person between death and resurrection. (See Matt. 11:23; 16:18; Acts 11:27; 1 Cor. 15:55; Rev. 1:18; 6:8). Gehenna - A Greek word. It was the place where dead bodies were dumped and burned (2 Kings 23:13-14). Jesus used the word to designate the place of eternal torment (Matt. 5:22,29,30; Mark 9:43; Luke 12:5). Sheol - A Hebrew word. It is the place of the dead, not necessarily the grave, but the place the dead go to. It is used of both the righteous (Psalm 16:10; 30:3; Isaiah 38:10) and the wicked (Num. 16:33; Job. 24:19; Psalm 9:17). Hell is a place of eternal fire (Matt. 25:41; Rev. 19:20). It was prepared for the devil and his angels (Matt. 25:41) and will be the abode of the wicked (Rev. 22:8) and the fallen angels (2 Pet. 2:4).:confused:

The original hell, back in t' day had some bible quote that if your left arm is a sinner, then you should cut it off with your right or you wouldn't get into heaven.
was funny ****.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back