Legacy Threads

DRINK! ARSE! GIRLS! .. or something like that anyway.

wow good job everyone. Must of been alot of people workin yesterday

there are 15,173 threads left in 759 pages :eek: of these ~150 pages only have 1 reply, they all have under 95 views and 24 or under replies :cool:

Henyman, instead of abusing the search feature to reveal completely useless crap about the forum, you could spend that time actually moving threads? Sound good? good.

While moving threads, I thought of these search terms and went ahead and searched them myself. *I searched the titles only.* Here are the results, they might be good for mass-moving. I'll add more when I come up with them.

LAN - 31 hits
DNS - 14 hits
SCSI - 14 hits
AIM - 11 hits
RAM - 103 hits
ICQ - 29 hits
WMP - 44 hits

Ooh. Are they topic only searches?, as that's what the mass move searches via, it doesn't delve into the threads.

Yes, these are searches just in the title... I meant to include that in my post. :)

I did a massive RAM move just a couple of days ago. Hmmmmm. Must go and look again.

Shiit! 205 hits!

1/3rd of them are ramdisk or vertual ram. :mad: :p

F\/ck! I hate the manual moving that goes with this. :p

Well all them topics that muzikool listed are now moved. :D

Me tired... Gonna go broil some salmon and make some steamed rice, oh and some salad. :D

Bring it on! :D

Oh man, what am I gettin into? :p

i put alot in hell cause i did a search of titles with the word hey and alot were just stupid stuff and also did another one with the word bored and alot of those went to hell too. So if anyone says anything about why i put so many posts in hell thats why.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back