Legacy Threads

Sorry to hear that, man. You don't have to be de-modded though. Just take some time off for a week or so, and you can get back if you like. It's ultimately your choice.

i unno...i just seem to be really messin up lately ever since the death i just havent been right and then people were sayin i moved to much in the hell which that was my fault but now i am moving some in the wrong area.

I wouldnt minda takin a few days off but it doesnt matter. Its all up too the admins.

Don't worry, I often move them out of purgatory.
The fact is if you are moving that many threads to hell, you must be moving alot of threads to the other sections - and therefore helping me :)

TittleBitties, Take care of your person things and get your head straight. Take care of yourself first, that is what's important.

I'm goin through some personal shiit rite now also. I am focused on it but also am doing what I can to keep myself calm and stuff. You can stop doin the movin for now we can continue it's no biggy. :) Take care of yourself, the errors ain't shiit we all make 'em.

Sorry to hear that TittleBitties, gonaads. Take care of yourself. My prayers are with you. :)

*caries on moooooving threads*

btw admin can see how many people are moving, and where too :p

Is that a question? :p

Or are you telling us that they really can see how many threads we've moved and where? :confused: :p

Admins can, yes, I think in the moderator log part of the admin control panel.

lol...thats makes me feel more stupid now. O well...i should be back in a few days tho.

TittleBitties said:
lol...thats makes me feel more stupid now. O well...i should be back in a few days tho.
Don't worry about it mate, I bet we have all mis-placed posts before, I know I have and had to PM a SMod to put it right:eek: . I bet EP, Jewelzz and MdSalih don't even bother looking at the logs:)

yeah probly...o well i think i might try tonight cause i really want to get the thing over with. I have done alot better i did like 20 more posts and only put one in hell.

Keep it up! We'll get there soon enough if we all keep working together.

99,990 posts in the Legacy, that's less than 100,000 posts now left to move!!:)

Edit: now less than 99,000:)

wohoo! found a nice little 100 thread mass move keyword

Cleaned up all them damned hell threads earlier, some where quite amusing reads :D

yeah there are a lot of funny crap ones statrted by [e]-punk :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back