Legacy Threads

Everyone's been doing a great job, it's good to see that thread count depleting :)

Weeeeell, another few hundred moved. Damn, that is tiring... Even when ya can do mass moving, cause not all dem threads are of the correct subject. :(

well you could make it interesting...
sort the threads by the most replies... thats what I was doing for a bit.

Or move all threads that you have started.
It's a fun game :eek:

I was tryin the ones that I has started, but then reverted back to the old whatever pops up method.

Only 16457 more to go :)

Let's finish this soon enough :)

We'll have it done by tomorrow. :)

'cept when tomorrow gets here it's not tomorrow anymore, it's today. :D

So maybe we'll get done... sooooon. :p

gonaads said:
'cept when tomorrow gets here it's not tomorrow anymore, it's today. :D
Haha, I have a similar tagline at the top of my site:
"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"
laugh.gif

NetRyder said:
Haha, I have a similar tagline at the top of my site:
"Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday"
laugh.gif

Heh heh... that's good. :D

moved about 20-25 threads. I know it isnt much but i have to get offline

TittleBitties, it seems like you are moving every thread into Hell. You are supposed to move the threads where you feel they belong and obviously every thread doesn't belong in Hell.

i know...but alot of them do belong in hell. I mean some ask questions about ther computer and then they get an answer or some posts r missing or just junk ones. I do put some in the other areas...mostly windows general,applications, and graphics cards.

ummm...has someone blocked me from doing anymore legacy posts? i keep getting an error about me not havin permission

For example, one Star Wars thread you moved, it belongs in Entertainment does it not? :)
Then there was the Sony annouces PSX one... it should've been in General Hardware or console gaming? :)

ooops. the star wars thing was a mistake i use the scroll on my mouse and sometimes it dont click right and stuff. The psx thing is right tho...it was already released wasnt it? Plus there r pics missing and the links dont work.

Aren't you still supposed to move them to their proper place even if their links or pictures don't work? Yes, that's what I've heard :)

I'll let an admin answer this :D

that dont make since tho...cause some posts need the links and pics to even have the thread a thread.

I'm noticing that for a couple of days too. Someone was moving too many threads to Hell. It has like 5 pages now.

i dont go in order...i just skim threw the pages and look for the threads that use to be a general thread and someone a few days ago most general threads go to hell

I don't necessarily think that most general threads go to Hell. Not everyone may agree, but for the sake of archiving old threads, I don't think it makes sense to just delete a bunch that aren't "meaningful." Those threads are part of this place's history, meaninful or not. Just my $0.02. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back