Legacy Threads

Just moved around 300 threads. :)

Damn, around 120 threads all about passwords. :p

I'm going to try and come up with some more search terms if someone wants to give them a shot for mass-moving posts. I'll put them here in this post later today.

Also, are we waiting for The Legacy to be cleared out before join dates are restored? I see that certain members (smods and admins) already have theirs... :p

No, X-istence was doing the script but is on his world tour ;)

hey...is there anyway i can help move threads from the legacy? i have lots of time on my hands to do stuff. Like at night i have nothin to do on here. If not thats fine just thought i could help.

thanks...now i just gotta find out how to move threads :s

Don't insult my mods mr. man or I will knock you down. Knock you down to chinatown. Like a clown. Wth erm, yeah. Anyway legacy mods can't mass move. Have to do it thread by thread.

Electronic Punk said:
Don't insult my mods mr. man or I will knock you down. Knock you down to chinatown. Like a clown. Wth erm, yeah. Anyway legacy mods can't mass move. Have to do it thread by thread.

Aaaaaaa shiit! Oh well. It was a try. Sorry TittleBitties.

And as for you Mooo Boy. Betsy, your favorite cow, just became Saturday's Bar B Que.

Mmmmmm... yummieeeeeee. :p

TittleBitties said:
thanks...now i just gotta find out how to move threads :s
Easy, open a post in the Legacy, quickly read it to try and assertain where it came from originally.

Click on the thread tools, click move / copy thread. Next screen select which forum you want to move the thread to and click move/copy thread.

Attachments

• Moderate.jpg
    Moderate.jpg
    341.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Moderate2.jpg
    Moderate2.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 110
i pm like 3 dif mods ands i pm EP...but still it dont work When i click the tools thing i just get the print thing,email thing and the subscribe thing. Can someone like redo my mod. Like not make me a mod and then put me a mod again maybe somethin didnt go thru right.

You only get the options in the Legacy Forum. We can't be trusted with the rest of the forums yet ;-)

Oh any any threads which you think should be deleted for what ever reason should be moved into Hell

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back