January Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it you have to reshack to alter the System information picture and your "Who Owns It" thing

Hi guys:)
Just thought I should post my last d-top this month
lastjanuarsmall.JPG

1280x1024

Thanks DJ White.

Leo154 where can I get the Icon set you are using, that Hard Drive lcon is sweet

once again, nice desktop jawshoouh

There are to links in your signature, one is screenshots and other desktop pictures, but 2 days ago when i clicked on Desktop Pictures there were full of wallpapers, remember i asked for one of them. Well now i cant find it!??

yep I got all of that and finally, as I have been hoverin through this thread for ages never contributing a desktop here is the first nice one I have made.
I am also in the process of making some Active desktop sections as well, but due to Javascript issues that is being delayed.

So here it is

Originally posted by b-man__
once again, nice desktop jawshoouh

There are to links in your signature, one is screenshots and other desktop pictures, but 2 days ago when i clicked on Desktop Pictures there were full of wallpapers, remember i asked for one of them. Well now i cant find it!??

yeah i took em down cuz it was suckin up my allowable monthly bandwidth. 2GB downloaded off my site is a week is way too much in a week's time. if you want something specific that you can remember, email me and i'll see what i can do :)

Jawshoouh, you could put a page on there with thumbnails and numbers/names so that people can PM you with any they like. Though this might result in you getting a helluva lot of PMs

Great looking desktops all. that's a funk load of bandwidth Jaws.

Boy oh boy!!! There are a whole lot of awesome desktops goin' on here.... Great work everyone!!

I 'll post my latest.... After I been messin' around with Y's dock icons for a while....

new dtop w/ use of yzdock. i need a better clock and control panel icon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back