January Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Geffy
Jawshoouh, you could put a page on there with thumbnails and numbers/names so that people can PM you with any they like. Though this might result in you getting a helluva lot of PMs

there's an idea :) it's up (desktop pictures link in sig)

Figured I'd get one in before the end of the month. Clean, simple and still werk'n on it of course. NTFS.desktop is collapsable.

screen

Now, if only I could fall asleep...

Knowing you, yes

I knew that! My account can take it!!

Or send 5 or ten in a email, i'll tell you i got it and then send more! But i know i can take it!!

Ok how do you do all the desktop design is there a tutorial, just looked at the first few at the start of the thread and i'm impressed, is there a template i can download and start from?
Does it slow down the computer a lot?

You talking about active desktop like the google search on the desktop?

dude i'm not sure how to tell you this, but that's over 400MB of wallpapers.

what if i paypal'd you a $1 and you burned it all on a Cd and dropped it int he mail?

some of the system stats are done with coolmon with a MotherBoard Monitor plugin for CPU temp.

Calendars are either done with the java one in the tutorial of rainlendar.

Icons, I did mine with Icon sets from FOOODs and a copy of E-Icons though you could also use Icon Workshop.

XP Themes are from any of the following addresses http://www.deviantart.com or http://www.wincustomize.com and I think http://www.themexp.org is back up
These themes require you to use the uxtheme.dll patcher or StyleXP

Apart from that I dont know, but if you see something in a desktop you like dont hesitate to ask the poster about the bit you like

Oh yeah, I am lazy so I didnt go chasing up the link for the underlined items thought you might enjoy googling them up. :p

haha i knew that someone was going to ask you for all of them jaws...and i'm not surprised at all that it was b-man :p

Originally posted by BenQuilter
what if i paypal'd you a $1 and you burned it all on a Cd and dropped it int he mail?

you know, that's not a bad idea. but $1 is a lil too little. won't even cover shipping :p

you spelled "hormons" wrong in your sig, b-man. it's "hormones".

Hehehe. .... Not only did you spell "hormons" but "fourms" as well!! :D :D :D :D

Seems ' b-man ' is in an awful big hurry ;) ;) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back