January Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by b-man__
2 things...

When i usually see double moniters, its like 2 different desktop. Yours are like mixed together! How did you do that??

Also.. What program are u using to do your cursors?

nView lets you use 2 separate wallpapers on each monitor. i just had one big picture, cut it in half, and specified the left half as monitor 1, the right half as monitor 2, and i'm good to go. not using any program for the cursors, it's just a cursor package i found a while ago and went into the Mouse control panel to change the cursors.

can i get that pack, or do you know where i can get more like it?

here ya go, i attached em cuz i can't remember where i got em, it was so long ago..

very nice man, i really like that icon for sim city 4, hope its working GREAT for you :p its still not working correctly btw

sim city 4 works fine for me. boy that is a great game cant stop playing it.

Originally posted by jawshoouh
bright color screenie. click for fullsize, 1.25MB

Ah jawshoouh, very nice. Is the woman on the right available on her own? Possibly large and minus the yellow? I'd appreciate any image you can post, I can always manipulate it after.

jawshoouh, man thats a nice desktop, love the duel setup you got!!!

VERY NICE!!!!

Originally posted by Herkalees
Ah jawshoouh, very nice. Is the woman on the right available on her own? Possibly large and minus the yellow? I'd appreciate any image you can post, I can always manipulate it after.

i posted em on my site, they're too big to post here (1280x1024 each, or 2560x1024 for the whole thing). oh it's the same woman on both sides, mandy moore. hit the "my desktop pics" link in my sig.

Originally posted by Leo154
Hey intruige that looks great... could you give some more details?

like the skins, object bar ? what? and how big are the icons? 128?

Not object bar just a brushedG msstyle theme qcd all tweaked out to look like itunes and to get the 128x128 on desktop its a reg tweak and also just use the classic start bar and that keeps the small icons in the start bar. Wallpaper done by me the whimsy tt font in the dock can be found here.

http://www.me.dal.ca/~dp_02_12/Main Page.htm

Alright, here's mine, I just finished a few hours ago...

The globe in the center is an animated flash so it spins around. The image has also been shrunken since my resolution is 1280X1024, and I use ObjectDock for the thing at the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back