January, 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be honest, I like the VS without the Vista-style caption buttons. And the green start button adds to it. I'll use Vista-style caption buttons when I am using Vista (hopefully soon).

NetRyder said:
That theme is looking even better now, Matt. I think I'm going to have to use it for next month's desktop. ;)

Why wait? Jump on it now before some thing new hits the market.

Now using Energy Blue 1.06 at work :)

Shall pop it on at home soon as I get there!

andy_rose said:
whoha, nice to see you mate :)
Hehehe... I've poked me head in here now and then.. I've been a bit busy this last month... Plus I needed something interesting to show off with... :p I'll wait till feb... :D Cheers folks!

madmatt said:
I'll be honest, I like the VS without the Vista-style caption buttons. And the green start button adds to it. I'll use Vista-style caption buttons when I am using Vista (hopefully soon).
Same here. I noticed your post on Neowin; looks like the Vista-like button implementation is a little buggy too.
madmatt said:
Why wait? Jump on it now before some thing new hits the market.
Yeah. Back home for the weekend. Only have the laptop with Vista 5270 installed here. Will set up Energy Blue on the desktop when I go back on Monday. :)

Pocket PC

Attachments

• pocketpc.jpg
    pocketpc.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 104
Bringing some thing new to the thread.... handheld modding. I wonder when Perris is going to join in.

I see LE5 is out. I tried it and didn't like the start button. Every thing else looked good though.

Following funky's lead... :)

s601xm.png

Nokia 3650 smartphone (SymbianOS v6.1)
Notice from the date that the image is pretty old, but it still looks the same.

That round-vista-startbutton looks wierd (bad) .. hope it's a beta-feature of the future O.S ..
Cosmin

Cosmin said:
That round-vista-startbutton looks wierd (bad) .. hope it's a beta-feature of the future O.S ..
Cosmin

Yeah its a limitation of the VS itself, since I'm on XP. And I believe the current beta does the round start button, minus the cropping of course.

failurbydesign said:
Is your media player itunes? That player looks rad...

Yep, iTunes. But I use a AveDesk widget for the player that's on the desktop.

NetRyder said:
Following funky's lead... :)
Nokia 3650 smartphone (SymbianOS v6.1)
Notice from the date that the image is pretty old, but it still looks the same.
How do you like that smartphone?

Nice desktop grandmaster!

And something different from me....

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 85
Nice. I've been revisiting my old wall's and doing some editing :)

Moved away from Sepia towards more b&w-ish setups with color and some fading.

My porsche wall dl'ed is looking a lot nicer :D

I am still not ready to jump back to the luna-esque bluey setups some of y'all are running, but heck, they look nice.

I can only take color for so long... But nobody has come out with any nice gray/black visuals lately. Black Mesa was the last that I liked.

Personally I can't use gray for too long. Even with the Tiger VS I was using...and I haven't used anything blue for such a long time.

The only good black VS right now is the Vista one by KoL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back