January, 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were things I didn't like about his mod. I prefer Black Mesa if I go black.

I prefer blue visual styles over black. Black/grey visual styles put me in a depressed mood for some reason. So I tend to stick with blue because it makes me a little bit happier. If I use a black VS it's usually Kol's VistaXP, it's been the only one that will stay on my desktop for more than a day.

HmmmXP has served me very well for a long time and I am loathe to give it up. Much like Stefanka's themes, I am now addicted to HmmXP.

Played around with the widescreen porsche (flipped) wall a little and it looks a lot better in person :D

With the blur effect, I feel a little queasy waking up in the morning.

Going to play around with some shots of my cats later :cool:

Saz, I really want to get another 2005FPW. First I need a better video card... then I'll make you jealous for once.

Saz, you're the man. Thank you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sazar again.

madmatt said:
Saz, you're the man. Thank you.

Did it work?

Grandmaster said:
Did you just get a sweet deal on a 2005FPW?

I helped him potentially pleasure himself remotely. I think he's in nirvana :D

Sazar said:
I helped him potentially pleasure himself remotely. I think he's in nirvana :D

Pleasure himself with a monitor? Nah, holography is where it's all at. Too bad we don't have holographic displays for our comps. Now, take the babe on the screen, it put it into 3D :D That'd be pure pleasure :laugh:

Saz, it didn't work. Can't combine discounts. The offer they have this week is 25% off.

Must only work on the intranet :(

Ah well. Thought it might work.

Last one this month. Hopefully the next d-top will feature the new Thallos VS by Kol (wip)
Info in screenie..enjoy:)
thumb-30763.png

Full View

:nervous:
Visual Style: Classic
Icons: Default (None)
Wallpaper: Cosmos04
Miscellaneous: meh?

*Edited, I installed some games today.

Attachments

• jandesktop.jpg
    jandesktop.jpg
    626.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Okay time to show off 2x1600x1200 screens :D (although I only just managed to persuade the 19" dell crt to get there :p)

Edit: thumbnail resized. Also this is a dual display setup - not to seperate workstations :D

Edit 2: for those interested left screen is Dell 2001FP 20.1" 4:3 lcd panel, right screen is 19" Dell D1226H CRT

Left Wall: 1080114561463.jpg
Right Wall: from the cora wp pack from codemasters/rfonline main site
VS: Energy Blue

Click for full size view (3200x1200 @ 660Kb)

Last edited:
For January, and probably February too. =P

Visual Style: Luna Element 4
Icons: Longhorn Alternative
Wallpaper: Green Grass
Misc: AveDesk, AveTunes

Click for a larger version.

LordofLA: I hate you. And please decrease the width of that thumbnail :p

~bk: Sexy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back