IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

Corvette, no one wants your board. Do not offer it.

just dont check the i.p's :eek:

b00bies == good
board == crap

Nothing about it on UK news, but on the map it looks enormous :s

Stay safe Xsiv, Funky and Jan.

Just Mooooovit on outa twon.

I've got extra room if ya get this far Bud. For Funkdaddy too if he needs to stay over...

xsivforce said:
Even worse now. I will be leaving for Georgia some time between tonight and tomorrow night to get away from the current hurricane. This one is gonna be bad and I am not staying around for it. The last one was bad enough but this one is worse. I am packing up the kids and hauling *** to Georgia. I will throw NetZero on my laptop so maybe I can get on for a bit when I get there. Hopefully the data center where the server is will put the power back to the server. Dunno. I am ****ing stressed out right now and can't even see straight. Anyway, I'll update when I can.

Hope you and your kids make it to Georgia safe and sound! Sorry about the server trouble and the hurricane, bad coincidence, either that or one of us is a wizard/witch, got ticked that SP was down and cast a storm upon thee :p

Seriously Casey, don't worry 'bout the site...we have an excellent and extraodinarily friendly forums, all thanks to you...so it really shouldn't be a bother to have it gone for a few days; distance makes the poster fonder. :D You grow to appreciate it more that way.

Be well :)

WOw, I completely missed the bit about the storm. Sorry to hear that folks, especially to Casey, Jon and Janice (I haven't heard of her since the last storm btw :unsure: )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back