IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

Now look what you did, you got me on TOS violations, my forum got deleted! You!!!! (that was for whoever did that)

Maybe you should have asked if it was okay to put that forum up first??

Evil Marge said:
Maybe you should have asked if it was okay to put that forum up first??
:goodpost:
C: You were asking for trouble by putting the site up, saying it was 'yours' and you are gonna lead it. First of all, there was already a backup forum, and secondly, it's xsiv's site etc, but I already explained that to you.

Hey Marge!!! Glaanieboy!!!

Who is the Vette Man?

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Corvette is an annoying bug leftover from the vBulletin2 -> 3 upgrade. :D

Well I might be leaving here tomorrow afternoon and flying to Georgia to meet up with the misses. If not I will be stuck here! She prefers I stay here, but I prefer to be with my family!

funky dredd said:
Well I might be leaving here tomorrow afternoon and flying to Georgia to meet up with the misses. If not I will be stuck here! She prefers I stay here, but I prefer to be with my family!
Hiya Funky,you guy's aren't having much luck with he weather are ya??
Whatever you do,wherever you go keep safe :D

OMG - this is terrible - I can not believe Frances is heading into the same area! Xsiv, funky, Jan, syd and whoever else is down there - be careful and out prayers are with you!

EP thanks for letting us continue this thread and please keep it open so we can continue to get info from them!

Trying to make arrangements now to fly out of texas! Might fly to albany, the storm will still hit but i'll be a little bit safer there! What a freakin' mess!

What a week. :( I will be lucky to make it through with my brain unfried. :wacko:

xsivforce said:
What a week. :( I will be lucky to make it through with my brain unfried. :wacko:
Awww come have a hug
hug.gif

Dang Xsiv - you are so lucky - I heard Marge was really good with :marge: - errr - hugs!!!!;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back