IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

damnyank said:
Dang Xsiv - you are so lucky - I heard Marge was really good with :marge: - errr - hugs!!!!;)
Don't wanna brag but it's true ;) :D

:shifty:

Xsiv, fix this NOW!

Corvette said:
Now look what you did, you got me on TOS violations, my forum got deleted! You!!!! (that was for whoever did that)

No one cares.

Yeah I don't think He's listenin right now...I wouldn't be anyway.

Go ahead and get her started Xsiv...I'll take over when you get tired ;)

:dribble:

BTW, from the CTO of our host:

Hi Casey,

There is no ETA at this stage from the DC. If you have backups of your
website, we can set you up one of our other servers.

Please let me know if you would like to do this.

Regards,

Chris Johnson
CTO
HostWorkz

We are being moved to another server. I have changed the nameservers and will restore the home directory backup and sql backup tonight (hopefully). Once the DNS propogates it will be there although there will be some posts/upgrades missing and I will have to redo the upgrades ASAP.

thats it... the guy doesnt apologise for the mess up?? Not very good customer service.

It is not the host. It is the datacenter where the server is located. There has been a major problem with servers in this DC. I think it has to do with managed.com and angelserverz.com or somethin or other. The datacenter has pulled the plug so to speak. Many sites are down because of it.

From my domain registrar:
Confirmation:
We have placed your DNS update request in our transaction queue. Your Name Server changes should be live within 12 to 24 hours.

I will get into the new server now and try to restore as much as possible. I plan to leave the state tomorrow so hopefully I will have something done before I leave. If not, it will be next week some time as I don't expect to be back in FL until at least Tuesday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back