Is there a NTFS.org theme?

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
sweet! good job! as far as the other themes I haven't seen them, post them up so we all can see them!

I second this motion a gazillion percent... On both accounts!!!

Beginning.... :)

okay here ya go guys...some screeens....now before anything is said...i have no where to host these files...they are larger than 500kb...so no uploading here...if anyone can help me out with hosting my themes i would be more than greatful...

here is scratch

I like chance2 and cutout2. Why don't you put them up on themexp. Oh wait they are always down (lol). Sorry I wish I could help you. Maybe somebody here will. Great work by the way on all of your themes!

first of all......F-f-f-f-f-f-f-f**king great theme that is bubba...really good:D, just one remark, is the toolbar smaller than average or is it just me? And i too have some space left on the net where you can host your stuff....just mail em to green_lizard86@hotmail.com..

Excellent job on the cursor set and user pics sboulema..especially the cursor set :D

thank you guys for the help with hosting...however i cannot email them because they are just too big..if you can contact me on msn i can send them to you... at eazybubba@hotmail.com

great work on the cursors and user pics ....

bubbabyte which font did you end up using for the theme is it Arial?

I've never skinned anything before...but I do know that skinning requires lots of patience.

am not surprised, but it will give me a nice xmas project to do, as well as revisin like hell to pass my exams when I get back to Uni.

hey bubbabyte, which colours did you use for the title bar at the top, can you tell me which colours you used for most of it actually so I can get it to match as well as possible.

post or email me at i_m_dying@hotmail.com

Once this is hosted, I can post and article for all to read and download. Just lemme know who's hosting and where ppl can get the theme.

new update guys...some small color adjustments on the taskbar and elsewhere....makes it easier to see...

and O_87 are you sure you added me cause i'm online and i didn't see you ....

This is so awesome! The theme has turned into a team effort. Great job guys!! ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back