Is there a NTFS.org theme?

really good job on the walpaper!! :D
Im working on a cursor set to match the upcoming NTFS theme :D

Wallpaper looks good to me! So......no need for me to do anything anymore then.....

feel free to work on more wallpapers...or a winamp skin would be nice...but out of my hands...
i'm gonna see what i can do for a logon screen...

still trying to get this shellstyle thing happening...it's being a real *****...but i'm not giving up

Sound the trumpets.... Dun Dun Dun Dun!!!!

here ya go guys...fixed the shellstyle and a couple of other minor tweaks...i think it's ready to go...

a couple of rules...heh

1.Use it
2.Love it
3. Please report bugs or any comments as to what you would like to see changed...

thanks guys...

it aint no joke at all.
nice start button and cool minimize/maximize/close buttons

thanks man...i appreciate it...nominate me for skin of the month at hwgeeks...:)

That's some serious talent there Bubbabyte. :)

Lovin it, lovin it, I is lovin it like this

Great theme man, looks absa-f***ing fabulous

Originally posted by gonaads
That's some serious talent there Bubbabyte. :)

I got to agree there, it is lovely, it also looks great with my Acidmax Zephyr Skin

great work mate, althought i dont think i'd use it myself as its a bit dark its still a well done theme :)

Good job Bubbabyte... love the speed of creation :D

Its a pretty cool theme :)... although is a little dark for me... but still is an excellent theme.

On behalf of the site team, were greatful for it m8.

Now just gonna have to wait till we introduce our light theme :p... should be soon :)

Gonna make a set of wallpapers for NTFS, along with the banners and various other stationary graphics. So their will be a variety of Wallpapers to choose from :)

MdSalih

P.S. Bubbabyte... small little bug... on the "Alt+Tab" screen... may want to check it out. Theres no Border around the selected application

Originally posted by MdSalih
Gonna make a set of wallpapers for XP-erience, along with the banners and various other stationary graphics. So their will be a variety of Wallpapers to choose from :)

MdSalih

Ummmmmmmm... XP-erience??? :eek: :confused:

Don't ya mean NTFS? :rolleyes:

Great job BubbaByte..excellent. Just one thing you could improve upon:

Could you try and make the top edges around the windows smoother? They look a bit jaggy right now.. I hate to nitpick but I would like this skin to be perfect. :)

MDSalih...to be honest with you man...that's all i wanted was just some appreciation. I didn't do this or any of my other themes to be some hero...i did for 1. i love to do it and 2. All i want is for people to say thanks, great job...ya know.
I really appreciate you saying what you did...makes it all worth it.
the bugs will be fixed shortly...keep em comin...
i'm taking a day or 2 off from stylebuilder...it's giving me a headache..heh...but the bugs will be fixed...

just curious though.... i know i haven't posted here in a while...but have any of you seen my other themes that i did recently... like Chance, Scratch and Cutout....they are kickass themes...let me know if you would like to see them.

*clap clap clap*

*The NTFS team and members stand up and cheer, yelling "w00t w00t w00t, excellent job Bubbabyte" *

sweet! good job! as far as the other themes I haven't seen them, post them up so we all can see them!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back