Is there a NTFS.org theme?

yes i'm glad it's a team effort...

cause /me can theme xp like a mofo...but /me cannot do everything...lol

Any NTFS memorabilia (Skins/wallpapers/cursurs icons) Send stuff to:
ntfs@mdsalih.com - I'm sure waddy wont have a problem hosting them off NTFS server, and i will mirror/host them off my server. Have unlimited data transfer so it isn't a problem.

Bubbabytes: mail the stuff again, to ntfs@mdsalih.com, your other themes and things and i'll happily host them for you. will be something like http://bubbabytes.mdsalih.com/themes/<filename>

MdSalih

WOW !

That theme is awesome, great job Bubbabyte !

I have attached the fonts if anyone needs them.

Geffy a winamp skin to suit would be really cool, great idea.

If you guys need anything contact Mdaslih and we will sort it out.

:)

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Waddy just posted!!!!!!!!!

/me gets a screenshot so he can belive it in the morning;)

oops in my shock i almost 4got 2 say.......

great job...i will be using it very soon as it looks amazing. u got a real talent m8:cool:

Ok..... For as long as I have had XP installed, It has always bugged me to see the crappy way the little user pics fit onto the top of the start menu beside ones username... :mad: :mad:

Well now that we have this very :cool: VS or Theme going, I decided to make my own user pic with ntfs.org parts and try to make it blend into the startmenu...... I think I came up with something that I can live with..

Here is one from the group that Sboulema made.... Though nice.... They still don't fit onto the startmenu that well. That's because most things that MS has created for thier OS's are made way to quik. " Hurry up and get this software out " is thier moto.

http://beginning.freewebspace.com/Saved Pics/User_pic_ll.jpg

See .... It looks pasted onto the startmenu..... Grrrrr!

Here's the one that I made ... I think it fit's into the startmenu way better then any of the user pics the MS has with XP. Also it has that www.ntfs.org flare ..... IMO.... Of course!

http://beginning.freewebspace.com/Saved Pics/User_pic_l.jpg

I've also attached the little user pic if anyone would like it... I know it's a very little piece to add but hey!! I think it looks good enough to let others in on it also... Ok I'll quit for now...

Cheers!!

Thanks for the compliments on the userpics and cursors :D
I made a few adjustments to the cursor set i made, so if you want it you can download the new set.

Beginning, just to let you know the logo that you have made is not an NTFS logo, it is the logo for vbforumskins.com

Originally posted by Geffy
Beginning, just to let you know the logo that you have made is not an NTFS logo, it is the logo for vbforumskins.com

Oops .... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I am very sorry about that... I wan't even thinking it could be for something else.. My apologies if I shouldn't have done that...

But on the other hand it looks just as great as any of the other thinks on the website one might be able to use as a userpic..

I like it!! :) I hope I don't get to much flack about it... :(

Hey I aint sayin it dont look great, when I first saw that logo I thought wow what a cool NTFS logo. Oh well.

I was just pointing it out so that people dont think that it is one of the NTFS logos, but people can probably use it as it looks cool, but I dont know if that is a copyrighted image for vbforumskins

Maybe someone would like to use this one:

Originally posted by gonaads
Maybe someone would like to use this one:

These look great!!!! :cool: Thanks .. Great work.. At this stage I like mine :) for now anyway... But I'll sure keep all the ones I can get.. Thanks again..

Sigh.......... I finely created a sig.... I know it ain't as fancy as some but I think it's a start.. :) :) :) :)

Feedback please... ( Be nice ... It's my first time.. ;) )

Looks cool...but as i said before, i think every1 should have their own style, right now the whole lot is stealing everything from the site itself....use your imagination people...

It looks good... Maybe, make your name fade in n' out???:happy:

Hey G-Lizzard, I like the way yours has that metalic fluidness to it. Kinda ala T2 of sorts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back