Votes: 11 20.8%
  • I hope so, but not sure yet

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Definitely

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Wait to see how it functions in the "real world", then decide

Votes: 3 5.7%

• Total voters
You dudes have too much time on your hands. The posts in this thread are longer than a Perris vs. Patriot debate (sorry Perris).

w00 Saz hear that, we beat Perris vs Patriot :p

Will it blend? Of course, much like an iPod I would imagine :p

@NetRyder: I love the story of how Palm lost control of PalmOS. The WebSDK went over like a lead balloon I think.

@NetRyder + Aprox: I really hope we don't get iPhone threads rivalling the RAZR threads.

I actually made my own iPhone a while ago. It was two iPod Nanos with a long piece of string and a tin can. The iPod was taped to the side of the can. Made the voice quality a bit worse but it worked :p

I actually made my own iPhone a while ago. It was two iPod Nanos with a long piece of string and a tin can. The iPod was taped to the side of the can. Made the voice quality a bit worse but it worked :p

Pics!

Should have had it patented.... then you could sue Apple for every Penny... i mean Cent.

Back on topic...

This is from Apple's website, so there is that dreaded marketing involved -- but it provides some new information on talk time and compares some various features with other smartphones. Of course Apple won't include any data that shows where the iPhone might lack in comparison to the others, so don't be surprised.

iphonefm8.jpg

Back on topic...

This is from Apple's website, so there is that dreaded marketing involved -- but it provides some new information on talk time and compares some various features with other smartphones. Of course Apple won't include any data that shows where the iPhone might lack in comparison to the others, so don't be surprised.

iphonefm8.jpg
see that?

I'd buy this phone IF they allowed third party software AND they let me continue with spring

BUT they would rather force me to use MY hardware the way THEY want me to

/not getting this device

see that?

I'd buy this phone IF they allowed third party software AND they let me continue with spring

BUT they would rather force me to use MY hardware the way THEY want me to

/not getting this device

Just in case you haven't heard, 3rd-party web apps will be used on the iPhone, using AJAX and Web 2.0 technologies. It's not completely open like we'd hoped, but it's better than nothing.

Just in case you haven't heard, 3rd-party web apps will be used on the iPhone, using AJAX and Web 2.0 technologies. It's not completely open like we'd hoped, but it's better than nothing.
will sprint have the phone?

^ It's only AT&T (Cingular) at this point as far as I know.

Yah, was it a 5 years exclusive?

I am hoping not :)
there is no doubt in my mind ms will come up with something they they beleive will ease our brains off of that phone

*waits for that*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back