In my boredom, I whipped up a wallpaper.

Thanks b_man...I see you've been practicing on your Photoshop skills;)

Your new Sig looks nice:D

thanks, but your much better at like 3d crap, like in your new signature, the middle where it says ntfs.org, the blue spot. Now that is nice, would like to know how to do that !

Originally posted by b-man__
thanks, but your much better at like 3d crap, like in your new signature, the middle where it says ntfs.org, the blue spot. Now that is nice, would like to know how to do that !

It's the "Perspective" feature in Photoshop, great at making things look like they're 3D.

Photoshop rocks ass.

Uh...Herkalees...It's a lot more than the perspecitve feature in Photoshop...lol. In fact I did not use it once. I use the distort one instead. It's many, many layers upon layers with the right shadows and most importantly using channels with the right lighting;)

The trick is to spend a little more time than 38 seconds;)

Originally posted by Zodiaq
Uh...Herkalees...It's a lot more than the perspecitve feature in Photoshop...lol. In fact I did not use it once. I use the distort one instead. It's many, many layers upon layers with the right shadows and most importantly using channels with the right lighting;)

The trick is to spend a little more time than 38 seconds;)

I'll write that down.

In retail, we get aboot one day off a week this time of year, and here is what I did with mine...

Fear the munkey nugget. :huh:

now thats cool, did you make the monkey or did you find it somewhere ?

now thats cool, did you make the monkey or did you find it somewhere ?

Got it in a Yankee Swap over Christmas... I took it out to the dining room floor this morning, snapped up a few photo's with the dig cam, took them into PhotoPoop 7.0 and spent about an hour and a half removing the wood floor in the picture.

It's really pink and orange and is supposed to blow bubbles... bought by my Assistant Manager, he rocks.

Originally posted by Herkalees
Even better.

[fudgies, I just noticed the lower left hand corner... oh well. Not bad for 26 seconds of playing]

you just did that from what i just posted, very nicely done in that bit of time!

you just did that from what i just posted, very nicely done in that bit of time!
Thanks!

Let's keep the walls coming everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back