In my boredom, I whipped up a wallpaper.

Here's one I did about a month ago or so...Posted it over at Wincustomize.com...over 3,000 downloads:D

It's an abstract done in Bryce then finshed in Photoshop. I used to have several more but lost them when I got a major bug:mad: (stupid me didn't backup)

This is the only one I have done since.

Just one of those things...playin' around and something starts to form and you go from there;)

sorry ppl I tried to merged the threads and I messed it up alittle but hopefully this thread will do for now.

Ha PseudoKiller, killer quote thingy above your avatar. I wonder how many people know what it's from

Keep the wallpapers coming!!

I've always liked that quote that Pseudokiller has...I kept saying it for weeks...was really pissin' off my girlfriend:D

I sure miss the spermy avatar:( That Rocked!!!

Nice thread going on here..

I will post some wallpapers that I have when I get home.. That is an awesome site Herkalees. Oh and to clear something up: I did not create the dragon wallpaper, they were originally done by dragonkahn..I just used his dragon shape..heh :p

jk

Originally posted by o_87

I will post some wallpapers that I have when I get home.. That is an awesome site Herkalees. Oh and to clear something up: I did not create the dragon wallpaper, they were originally done by dragonkahn..I just used his dragon shape..heh :p
dont worry man i was jk!:happy:

Originally posted by o_87

My website? Thanks a ton o_87, I give it a lot of time... not bad for a big-time amateur huh?

Originally posted by Herkalees
My website? Thanks a ton o_87, I give it a lot of time... not bad for a big-time amateur huh?

I like the selection of walls that you have. :) And the movie reviews :p

Towards Herkalees

Try posting your wallpapers in this thread instead of the thread named : Another Day, Another wall

Thank you :)

Um, I didn't post any there, only the one that started that thread...??

I am just telling you that to make sure, nice and neat !! ;)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back