In my boredom, I whipped up a wallpaper.

Okay, another one from me. This one is 50% not mine. When I found it, it was a lonely black and white image of a gal. I gave her some color, a background, and other nice touches...

I can remake this wall at request for you, and I can change the shirt color and background color. Please do not request any other changes than these...

Please ONLY e-mail me for the request, do not reply to this, thanks!

Enjoy!

Peace, love and hair grease.

Holy $)-(it! And I thought my g/f was the only person in the world who said that. I guess I can't really pick on her about it anymore....:rolleyes:

If you like the girl in my signature,

here you go, the wallpaper, plus the guy cartoon i now use as me!

Bah to all of you.

[kidding, love ya!]

Took me 38 seconds at 2:21 am. Just got back from Two Towers. Dunno why I did this...

If you prefer a different color background, it will be my pleasure, just e-mail me.

NTFS Wallpaper

Hey all...I put together a quick NTFS.org wallpaper to go with the theme. Kept it clean and simple so anyone could modify it to their liking.

Also plenty of room for the active desktop stuff;)

I screwed up...should have put this in the Wallpaper's thread, maybe a Mod could merge it over there;)

Here's a small thumbnail shot of the Wallpaper, the zip file is High Resolution 1280x1024. It shows the same grid background as the website.

ntfswallsm.jpg

Thanks for the merge xsivforce...

Are you really using it...or just being nice;)

Thanks though:D

Cool..xsivforce...glad you can make use of it:D

Thank you again o_87:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back