Great Free Programs

Mozilla and Ad shield

Dealer,

how's it goin?

i tried adshield and it works perfectly in IE6.

however, it doesn't seem to do anything for mozilla 1.2.1

still annoying pop-ups appear. is this normal or does Ad Shield not work with mozilla.

tnx for the links to free proggies.

hey karl...k pasa?

welcome to this board

ya, adshield is not supported in mozilla.

this is one of the reasons I don't use mozilla

they are releasing a new adshield in a month or two...I believe he is working on mozilla support...let's hope so.

hey dealer how r u???

got a question...i'm using diskeeper lite & wanna know if there is a way (besides buying the full version) to get rid of that annoying ad that appears everytime i execute the program.......thanks and keep this thread alive

ps.

tu hablas español????

thanks dealer.

i like mozilla a lot. it's a fast browser. but everytime i look for skins on te net, it says the skin is for an older version of mozilla.

im using mozilla 1.2.1. got a clue where i can download some skins?

i tried mozdev.com and deskmod.com.

doesn't seem to work. thanks in advance

make this a thread in the internet section.

I don't use mozilla, so I cna't help you.

lots of people do, and they will help you with any questions at all concerning that browser

my apologies....

sorry dealer,

i posted on the wrong thread. that was supposed to be on the fprum bout the best web browser. :blink:

anyways, got any free proggies that would let you benchmark your CPU? probably missed that after 23 pages of posts.

thanks

Re: my apologies....

Originally posted by karl_axe
got any free proggies that would let you benchmark your CPU? probably missed that after 23 pages of posts.

thanks

yes

Hey guys....been ages since i posted something in this thread, i found this site, and it has a huge collection of programs, most of them are free...updated daily i think:

www.digitalspiritz.com

Enjoy!

oh, he was talking to me...sorry...fixed...thanx for the heads up geffy

bench tools

tnx a lot dealer.

i would have wanted to post links to free progs but they're all posted.

sorry bout that. :blink:

great job guys

OK I know I am lazy, but does anyone know of a program that you can use to make a window stay "Always On Top" and that kind of thing.

. I didn't check if someone already posted this. So if someone did im sorry. Otherwise ummm i dunno... click the link.

edit by dealer

sorry about this link...forum guidlines and all

Well, i have to say bravo to all you guys for creating a really brilliant list. 2 programs i have really enjoyed using are -

StrokeIt - link posted was broken but i went searching and is located at http://www.tcbmi.com/strokeit/. It is an extremely good mouse gesture recognization program that can be easily customized to do anything depending on your gesture (even learning your own custom ones), executing an action based on your settings - able to run programs, close windows, almost anything. Extremely handy.

and perhaps best of all WinVNC is about 100x better than remote desktop, allows fast and easy interaction with multiple desktops while also allowing the person on that computer to still function. Mouse and keyboard control are just as if you are on the computer, with your movements being echoed on other computer (very strange to watch, lmao, if you have that other comp next to you). Highly recommended if your into remote administration and for anyone who does tech support on lanned multiple computers

BS Player rocks for playing videos, fast, and noticeable better quality with some formats then WMP or PowerDVD.

Originally posted by Geffy
OK I know I am lazy, but does anyone know of a program that you can use to make a window stay "Always On Top" and that kind of thing.

search in google for ACTIVE CAPTIONS
you have options to put programs in tray icon, stay on top and roll up

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back