Gmail Anyone?

@NetRyder - I was gonna give EP one anyway, I just don't have them yet. :p

@EP - Sounds good. And the job will get done... eventually. :)

so the only way you can get this, is an invite. That kinda sucks, but meh. I use hotmail, and right now I don't really need more than that. It would be nice though.

VIPs will also get a free subscription to this magazine:

countdown%20magazine.jpg

I too have a gmail account, and a full 1gig of email. The compnay i work for, works closely with google (so we can appear on more searches :p), and from what ive heard from the google people ive meet, gmail is here to stay.....

they couldnt tell me how phisicaly their servers funtion, and how they are going to manage the huge storage issue for all the users...but i guess thats their problem and not mine :p

In any case..i have 3 invites to give, which will grant the receiver a free beta gmail account....

How much any of you want it? :p ;) :D

Vetrius said:
fitz, i still havent got it :(

Sorry.. I was away all weekend and didn't get a chance to check any of my mail.. Talk about information withdrawl!

Anyway, I just sent you an invite :)

Seems cool so far.

Though I was a bit ticked that your username had to be 6+ Char. But oh well.

The layout is nice. I needed to ditch hotmail anyway, too much spam on my old account.

Luna said:
Seems cool so far.

Though I was a bit ticked that your username had to be 6+ Char. But oh well.

The layout is nice. I needed to ditch hotmail anyway, too much spam on my old account.
Do you know how to have your Hotmail Inbox spam free ? Use the option to accept e-mails only from people in your addressbook, and insert e-mail addresses from trusted newsletters into your Safe List, et voila...
You can also choose for unsolicited e-mails to be deleted upon arrival in the Junk folder or deleted later. Junk e-mail filter level can also be set to Enhanced (higher seems not to be necessary...).

I never have spam this way, only wish I had a bigger inbox for free...

Me too, but I promised some guys at work they could have them!

any more gmail invites? really want to try it out, any1 help appreciated =)

Gmail Invite - ME :D

Could someone PLEASE PLEASE invite me to Gmail :D
shaung [AT] flame3 [DOT] com

I will share my invites with other ppl if you do and it would be good karma ;)

me 2, plzzzz invite me, i will also share mine.

mike [at] forcer [dot] org

Gonna merge this with the other gmail thread, don't need em everywhere.

Yeh they spread and multiply like a efficient virus.
The next thing out of googles empire - GVirus > Filling your boards so you have to use ours ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back