Gmail Anyone?

Anyone here still have an invite? I wanna see what all the hype is about. Thanks.

o_87 said:
Anyone here still have an invite? I wanna see what all the hype is about. Thanks.
Yeah funny so much hype about email :p Would think its a new technology or something instead of a dieing one.

well I want one, but it won't be my primary e-mail :)

OSNN Mail is POP3/Imap and Webmail ;)

Electronic Punk said:

Hehe, yeah...I have one, but I haven't sent/received a single mail with it yet.
Have 2 other POP3/IMAP accounts, in addition to the OSNN one that I use regularly. I'm not a big fan of webmail, personally, although I have to admit, GMail is laid out quite nicely.

I'd also love an account if anyone has a spare invite - I've been on the hunt for one since they announced the beta trials! (Obviously I was too late to get in)

So mend my broken heart, wont you?
;)

Electronic Punk said:

Hey I didnt know we had email??

Plus isnt google in a trademark fight for the name with some European company.

It's not exactly public Terrahertz :p

One of the perks for mods/admins :)

might be extended to news posters and vips when I run out of other things to do.

/barters with EP

I'll give ya a Gmail invite for an OSNN mail account. :D

muzikool said:
/barters with EP

I'll give ya a Gmail invite for an OSNN mail account. :D

Oooh, good plan, eh?
laugh.gif

Electronic Punk said:
how did you get one ya git ? :p

PM me your details, and I'll send out an invite to ya.
wink.gif

Seems they need a first name, last name, and email address.

muzikool said:
I'll also accept 100,000,000 reputation points as a legitimate payment method. :p

Sorry, already sent him one.
tongue.gif

Electronic Punk has accepted your invitation to Gmail and has chosen the brand new address __________. Electronic's new address has been automatically added to your contact list so you can stay in touch with Gmail.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

:D

like i said vips will prob get accounts, when the vip account appears... or is modified... when the job is done? All a mystery, I am making it up as I go along of course.

Electronic Punk said:
:D

like i said vips will prob get accounts, when the vip account appears... or is modified... when the job is done? All a mystery, I am making it up as I go along of course.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
smile.gif

vip = legacy mods (unlimited no.) and ex-team members.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back