Gmail Anyone?

who needs 1g of email, nobody, its the whole idea of not needing to delete emails, unless you really want too. Which is kinda cool.

Bman™ said:
who needs 1g of email, nobody, its the whole idea of not needing to delete emails, unless you really want too. Which is kinda cool.
Indeed nobody needs such a thing. So you can save and sort 1gb of email .. even sorted I would thing that looking for 1 email out of the gazillions that are 1gb would be a daunting/fustrating task.

hmm..... could someone maybe send me an invite if they get one? i have an account at SpyMac.com which also has free 1GB e-mail accounts.... but i don't really trust it that much. The one i mostly use is at mail.com. 10MB free. more than yahoo and hotmail.

elementaldragonhl2@mail.com

ElementalDragon said:
hmm..... could someone maybe send me an invite if they get one? i have an account at SpyMac.com which also has free 1GB e-mail accounts.... but i don't really trust it that much. The one i mostly use is at mail.com. 10MB free. more than yahoo and hotmail.
Didn't Yahoo just up there mailbox size?

/me looks

Yep 100MB now and 2GB if you wanna pay $19.99 :p

Xie said:
Indeed nobody needs such a thing. So you can save and sort 1gb of email .. even sorted I would thing that looking for 1 email out of the gazillions that are 1gb would be a daunting/fustrating task.
Well being Google, there is a search facility :)

Khayman said:
Well being Google, there is a search facility :)
I know but you would have to know a good keyword in that email that wasn't in a bunch of them still wouldn't ya .. or you would get a gazillion hits for that one word? Or does it work differently? Sorry I'm clueless as I'm not really interested. hehe

Well if you knew who sent the email or the subject of it, then it probably wouldn't be too difficult to find it in a search.

OMGZ free yahoo account w/100mb and BEST part is that file attachemnts upto 10mb...DO YOU know how GOOD that is???? they even let u upload mp3s b/c i just tried it and it acutlaly uploads fast ;) hot damn

prodj88 said:
OMGZ free yahoo account w/100mb and BEST part is that file attachemnts upto 10mb...DO YOU know how GOOD that is???? they even let u upload mp3s b/c i just tried it and it acutlaly uploads fast ;) hot damn
Wouldn't the best part be NOT waiting/begging for an invite?

I got my gmail acc yesterday. Whats really cool is the conversation thing, where you can see a string of replies and counterreplies together. the search thing is also pretty good.

ElementalDragon said:

elementaldragonhl2@mail.com

I sent you an invite..

Is GMail being a git for anyone else? Seems to have been up and down all day for me.

i wouldnt know i dont have gmail...cough cough i should tho cough cough

No problem here either... except for the occassional Safari issue. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back