Funny Video Thread

http://www.break.com/index/webcamkarma.html

I had this happen actually but I didnt get either of the girls drunk myself.

One girl I have known forever had gotten a little to drunk and started puking before we started doing stuff.

The other girl we were doing stuff but then I had to pee so I went to pee and when I came back she was passed out haha

Lucky I did stuff with them before that happend and after muhaaaaaaaaaaa

But yeah this video is funny haha

Tittles said:
The other girl we were doing stuff but then I had to pee so I went to pee and when I came back she was passed out haha

Lucky I did stuff with them before that happend and after muhaaaaaaaaaaa

Leave it to you to take advantage of America's Youth :p

I have had that happen before, but when you are both really destroyed a little puke doesn't hurt anyone ;)

kcnychief said:
Leave it to you to take advantage of America's Youth :p

I have had that happen before, but when you are both really destroyed a little puke doesn't hurt anyone ;)

Hehe

No she was puking like no stop and we were by a fire in the two tracks with just my buddies and there girls. My one buddy gave her to much and she ended up puking her ass off haha

Damn

That dude was going at it over a animated person

hahaaahahahahahaa

I found one...

reminds me of my mom and dads dog... see it HERE

OMG this is soo freaking funny... I almost choked on my chips....

Poor Lamborghini...
I would so sue the gov't if it happened to me...
So funny thought :)
-Jack

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back