Funny Video Thread

Grandmaster said:
Damn, I need to play Mortal Kombat again :(

I take it you sad that because of that weird ad/video or whatever it was before the Burger King video?

Tittles said:
I take it you sad that because of that weird ad/video or whatever it was before the Burger King video?

Yep. Actually, I thought that was the video :p

Man the BK videos are hilarious! Are they fanmade, or do they actually air these on TV?

Grandmaster said:
Yep. Actually, I thought that was the video :p

Man the BK videos are hilarious! Are they fanmade, or do they actually air these on TV?

That one was fan made of course lol

They do actually have ones made from BK. You can usually tell which ones.

I've made some videos of stuff being microwaved if you guys wanna check them out, let me know what you think!

The Radiation Trilogy

PS These things are quite large so broadband connections are recommended. I'll try to shrink them a bit if I get a chance.

ray_gillespie said:
I've made some videos of stuff being microwaved if you guys wanna check them out, let me know what you think!

The Radiation Trilogy

Part 1 - A New Beginning
Part 2 - An Understated Christmas
Part 3 - The Apocalypse

PS These things are quite large so broadband connections are recommended. I'll try to shrink them a bit if I get a chance.
nice... could you lower the res and decrease the compression to improve quality?

STUNNING ILLUSION - This is a clip from a japanese game show I think, but this guy jumps into a briefcase and ...you'll see what i mean...funny, maybe not ,but amazing to say the least.:eek:

link

and you can never have enough news reporter clips:laugh:

Attachments

• snow plow.wmv
    672.4 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Digdis said:
Here's one that's taken from a German talk show
(Edit - Sorry posted a wrong link)
http://cool.berber.co.il/Mic/Articles/upload/video/Host.wmvhttp://www.alibi.co.il/ntext.asp?psn=2

D.

This must be the 15th time on a forum that I have had to correct people, it is not a german talk show host. It is from belgium. The guy is talking in Dutch.

They are neighbors, but that is about as much as the two countries have in common, even worse, that is what their language has in common besides "ja"

It all sounds the same to us Yanks!!!!! :D

Surely you must know that by now? Along with our dumb president, infatuation with PC, and the fact the country is actually 4 countries put togeather. (Southerners, Cali-Fla-Or, Midwesterns, and Westerners)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back