Funny Video Thread

Tittles said:
Yeah its pretty funny

I actually have a thing for punk/emo girls. Not the hardcore ones but yeah.

My ex was punkish and some of you have seen here. She is pretty hot :). Have pictures upload on the site actually.

emo girls are hot!!! emo guys are gay...

SuperModelRobot said:
emo girls are hot!!! emo guys are gay...

Yes!

I could say I am punkish since I listen to punk and dress like it to a certain point. I dont have all the peircings and spiked hair tho. I have shaggy hair but it got cut the other day and I like it and so do a few girls. Its not as shaggy so yeah I am keeping it :laugh:. Except the bangs got cut a little to short but o well.

Do we have to read about your past girlfriend in every thread dude? :p

Grandmaster said:
Do we have to read about your past girlfriend in every thread dude? :p

Yes

She was the bomb bee :lick:

She was hot tho

We here about the neighbor from hell in alot of threads so it all evens out

A video I took during the party I had last weekend.

Its about 4am when I took this so its just the rest of us left. I was sorta scared that night because the whole basement was packed and I live in a subdivision with 3 nosey neighbors by me. Luckly it went well besides a girl kicking the crap out of her ex :p

Anyway...here is the video. Mind you he was not drank or smoked anything besides cigs the whole night :|.

Edit: [FONT=Verdana, Arial]It's All About The Pentiums

Old but not sure if everybody has heard it or seen it

[/FONT]

Last edited:
Admiral Michael said:
That's not funny, they didn't have to smash his computer.

Don't get to sad

You make yourself sound like it was you :laugh:

Tittles said:
You make yourself sound like it was you :laugh:
I don't game.

But some people spend alot on a system and they smashed his, I could see kicking him out but the smashing was too much. Even tho he cheated they had no right, in my opinion, to do that.

The only LAN parties I've been to is the ones my friend and I hosted which consisted of no more then 20 people.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back