For Dirk Diggler

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
Hey buddy, if anybody can figure this out, it's you...

Shouldn't there be a hack to get my home xp to log on to administrator without going into safe?...I'm thinking maybe replaceing that registry layout with the pro's? or maybe, somehow actually creating the administrator in my user accounts,...or maybe...no that won't work, how bout...nope, not that either, what about..., well, if anyone can, it's you...

KNOW YOU THIS, DIRK DIGGLER,

that an accomplishment of this magnintude would be such a boon, and benefit to all of the common man, that DIRK DIGGLER would increaase the legend of same by 10 fold, even the great and mighty ALLAN,RELDER,and I dare say, OPEN SOURCE,would herald the second coming...DEALER has so spoken, and it will thus be so, and so it will thus be written.

(not bad, huh?)

When you check the Users must logon...etc then you should get the 'oldfashioned' logon screen. Using that, you should be able to logon to the Administrator account.

I think it's TweakUI, there's an option to have the Administrator show on logon screen.

If you have home, you can not be the administrator, unless you're in safe...you can be AN administraator, but you cannot be THE administrator...BUT, if there's a registry hack, Dirk will find it

My bad :( You post clearly says home, my brain is on vacation

Let's see if the hero of the quest will rule in the final telling... he has to pick up a home to work on it,...that'll take a couple'a days...god speed DIRK DIGGLER

Hey dealer,
what if I fail, I'll never be able to show my face on these boards ever again, oh the shame of failure.
:p

yours is the dwelling of that alternate univerce, (we spoke of it), where even superman has his kryprtonite, walk not with trepidation, know not the fear of failure, for there can be no failure when in the persuits that benefit common men

That was a good thread I enjoyed reading/writing on it. You will have to start a new one, when your Admin that is.
:D

8aflow4.gif

the sounds of fanfare prevail...yet the thick atmosphere of anticipation is not to be spoken, only ....

8aflow4.gif

(please reload now, for for best affect, if you have dial up, don't bother)

dealer, seeing your avatar so many times in one thread....well, I finished. ;)

No, I preffered the last one you were using dealer, very nice:D

Took me a while to get it down to size, but it still looks good. What do the flowers do, I have a 56k ?

To Dirk Diggler and dealer,
This is to inform you that I respectfuly request that you stop using avatars of such a nature. It is wrong to objectify women. This kind of behavior is completely unaceptable. Please make adjustments accordingly.
xsivforce

dance.gif

dirk...the flowers envelope from left to right, but they only do it once...if you have a temporary internet cache, just go bac a page, and forward a page

xsivforce...you've imortalized me, preciate it

Yes I've seen them, I've also seen that girl moving back and forth all over the place now. Its an invasion of blondes, what a way to go.
:D

dirk, wasn't that you who started this whole gif thing, at that site up the block?...not a praise worthy legasy,

HOWEVER...

ADMINISTRATOR ON HOME...

your name will be spoken as not it compares to the others, but the others will be spoken in comparison to yours

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back