For Dirk Diggler

Well yes it was but, but, oh heck I'm just a bad person, even allan has succumbed to the lure of the gif.

I've got a doozy of a piccy of Anna, I was gonna shrink it and put it up, but its a bit, you know, questionable.
You'll just have to think of what it looks like!

" THE LURE OF THE GIF'
by dealer(inpired by d.d.)

to be continued , see local listings

"To Dirk Diggler and dealer,
This is to inform you that I respectfuly request that you stop using avatars of such a nature. It is wrong to objectify women. This kind of behavior is completely unaceptable. Please make adjustments accordingly.
xsivforce "

Guys, show him the good stuff you use on the adult xp tweaking site we go to.:)

Originally posted by NotBold_Fortune
Guys, show him the good stuff you use on the adult xp tweaking site we go to.:)
Pant...pant...pant...drool.

Hey afternoon NotBold,
is that really notyou, I'm gonna tell allan.

Wado, we've discussed this and apparently Ctrl-Alt-Del doesn't work on the Home edition.

Yes, 'tis I....and nobody likes a snitch, Dirk. LOL See a thread above this, saqib can use your help. I offered what advice I could to him.:)

waldo, hi, dirk is once again, correct,that doesn't work on home

waldo, hi, that doesn't work on home...that's why this is probably an impossible request,

yay, for the fear that rides on my heart, is the faer that I have set DIRK DIGGLER on a quest of greater impossibiblty , than that of the holy grail, for all know, the holy grail doth in fact exist, perhaps "ADMINISTRATOR ON HOME" without entering the deep and dark netherlands of "safe" is nie impossible

Just the part about the admin login. You lost me with the rest of it.

Hi dealer,
my friend who was going to lend me his copy of XP Home failed to tell me he has a Packard Bell computer.
Never mind, try this:-
Open up your registry and make your way here:-
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\SpecialAccounts\UserList

Make a DWORD called
Administrator
and give it a value of

Try this on its own, then if it doesn't work try turning off the Welcome screen and see they work together.

Its a pain when you can't see whats happening

Dirk, I always thought you were amazing...very close effort, even blindfolded, (without a home xp to work on) ! ! ! the administrator is now one of my user accounts, but it will not accept any passwords, I can delete the password to nothing, I can make a new password, no matter what, it will not recognize that the password is correct, are we (I hope I can use the word we here) close, or do you see the password as an insurmontable issue?

Go back into Admin through Safe Mode and give it a password, then go back to this new method and type this new password and it should let you in, hopefully.

Good idea, I thought of that too, (that's how I know it's a good idea), and was planning on doing that tomorrow.

Cool, I'll check back after work today. Later dude.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back