For Dirk Diggler

Well, you know me Dirk, when trying to find something new out, I couldn't sleep, had to try this tonight...oh baby, this is turning into a rubics cube... get this... once I assiigned the password in safe, THE ADMINISTRATOR DISSAPPEARED FROM THE LOG ON SCREEN ! ! ! Ha, so now I went into control panel, user accounts, AND THERE IT STILL IS ? ? ? ...with a hard to read (those bastards) itty bitty sign that said "The administrator only appears on log on screen when no other user is present, OR IN SAFE MODE...oh man oh man oh man, but wait, maybe that controll alternate delete twice on the log on screen mightwork! ! ...
reboot AGAIN (thank GOD for my reboot shortcut on desktop), there's the log on screen, and as I said, no administrator, BUT control alternate delete, control alternate delete...VOIALA it's there, the administrator...I am lookin at the end of the rainbow boy, here I go.... LOG ON ...administrator PASSWORD? 1111...waiting, anticipating, and then, and then, AND THENNNN ?????
YOU CAN NOT ACCESS THIS ACCOUNT DUE TO A RESTRICTION.

FRIG FRIG FRIG (figure out what I really yelled)
I HATED THE RUBICS CUBE
but I have to say it, this is sorta fun...ok, off to sleeeeeep, see you manana...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back