[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

This computer is awesome the HP HDX Dragon will definitely help me in my school work and get me threw college, thanks for having this contest

Thanks for hosting this "competition" It really is cool!!! I'll be taking part in it :)

To all New Forum Members:

Please take a moment to read over our Forum Guidelines prior to posting. Also understand that in order to combat earlier spam issues, all first posts by new members must first be approved by a moderator.

The contest is open to everyone, however, understand your activity and involvment in the forum is judged not by the quantity of your posts, but the quality of your posts here.

Please don't post for the sake of increasing your post count.

Thank you.

I am in.

I'm glad there's finally a contest I can do, not to mention it has the added benefit of generating bigger community. It's a win-win.

Count me in too!

Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Actually, Electronic Punk is the one that is receiving the notebook and will be shipping it out and he lives over in the UK. But, I believe, he has stated that he will ship overseas to the US. So, I'm assuming that the rest of Europe and the US is fair game for our contest,

Yeah as far as I am aware the unit can be sent anywere, it will however be a US laptop so will have a US keyboard and power. (although my laptop is also from the US and charges fine using a simple plug convertor)

Oh, ok. Thanks for the answers and sorry for the late reply. Kinda got down with the flu. :D But now the competition rules are up. Hmm.. Seems like a challenge. Will take a crack at it. Good luck to everyone else who joins!

fitz,
Read and accepted :)

Does anyone know if the software bundled with this dragon is trial version? Since it's "eval copy".

i win.

Yup, first post on virtuanews so while it was ntfs.org but don't worry if you submitted the answer already for the former site as I wasn't clear enough but the one for the current frontpage is what I am looking for.

New members you must remember to make a valuable contribution, posting rubbish will not get you anywhere!

Last edited:

Heck If I won that pc, I would do a lotto 649 dance

Please allow me to post messages onto this forum! This contest rocks!:)

New members you must remember to make a valuable contribution, posting rubbish will not get you anywhere!

Heh sorry, I was young and foolish :nervous: I'll start making valuable contributions now :)

fitz,
Read and accepted :)

Does anyone know if the software bundled with this dragon is trial version? Since it's "eval copy".

They're all full versions without time limit. Grinler from BleepingComputer says here:
The laptop is officially a review unit that we will be reviewing. That is why all the software is evaluation copies. They are though, full versions of everything without any time expiration!

As for the contest, there is no age limitation and as to how the contest is going to be run, that is still to be decided.

That's a lot of software bundled in. And games. Can't forget those XD
And since you're allowed to join all the contests, I already joined AbsoluteVista's, this one, and plan to enter BC's. Just need 1 more answer to finish OSNN's contest :)

Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Such a cool competition :)

Looks like Ars Technica has forgotten all about it, though :p

Actually they didn't. Their contest is pretty hard though. Search "modding contest" on their front page and it should come up.

I'm a bit lost with Q1 (its seems to obvious but I have a feeling this answer is not as straightforward as it looks!) Any clue where to search? BTW, I'm getting to know alot about the community group that is OSNN through these investigations and am enjoying it immensely. Cheers.

Last edited:

If you think it is obvious without really knowing you will likely get it wrong ;)

I got my fingers crossed!!
Anyone wana give me the answers :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back