[Finished] OSNN & HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OSNN HP Pavillion HDX Dragon Giveaway Now Happening!

I'm a bit lost with Q1 (its seems to obvious but I have a feeling this answer is not as straightforward as it looks!) Any clue where to search. BTW, I'm getting to know alot about the community group that is OSNN through these investigations and am enjoying it immensely. Cheers.

Agreed. The first one is the toughest one.:yowch:

Why is everyone unable to find the link? I found it within 10 seconds on the front page...
http://arstechnica.com/journals/har...ars-mod-contest-win-the-mother-of-all-laptops

lol oh jeez. It took me a while to find it the other day.

Hi
I'm new in here... so if you can approve my first post.
Thanks

The first question was easy. It's spelled out...cough.
I'm having trouble with the main focus though.

there all easy :p

The first question was easy. It's spelled out...cough.
I'm having trouble with the main focus though.

I'm pretty sure the main focus of the original site is spelled out with the original site's name... cough.

*Hope I'm not wrong and messed everyone up :devious:

Looking for a good chance at this. I really need a new computer. Good luck to everyone else.

Agreed. The first one is the toughest one.:yowch:

lol oh jeez. It took me a while to find it the other day.

It was on the side... something about the "mother of all laptops." That caught my attention :laugh:

And Henyman, you've been here a long time. We've only been here for less than a day.
And omg, finding the first news post took [bleeping] forever. I did it the idiotic way XD

But GRRRR. What operating system did this place focus on?!?! @#)%* >_<

I'm pretty sure the main focus of the original site is spelled out with the original site's name... cough.

*Hope I'm not wrong and messed everyone up :devious:

-Nods- yep. But I think the question asks for a specific operating system. Or I would've been done with this a long time ago ;D
And why do ALL of my posts hafta be approved? o_O??

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyFuser,
Thanks for that :)

marlon112,
I know, but they didn't have it up on the front page in the journals section, when I posted that post :)

Done. Good luck everyone, and I hope I can be an active enough communicator (on OSNN) to justify my participation!

And Henyman, you've been here a long time. We've only been here for less than a day.
i know, hope you stick around.
And omg, finding the first news post took [bleeping] forever. I did it the idiotic way XD

did you think **** after clicking onthe news item + looking at the link :dead: lol

i know, hope you stick around.

did you think **** after clicking onthe news item + looking at the link :dead: lol

Yes, I was thinking "OMG, you evil OSNN people... making me do this." I tried a Google search with that but I got the wrong search because I used different keywords <_< Close though. The hard way took 30 minutes I backtracked too much. Now I hate your news archives with an intense passion. <_<

Edit: Nvm.

And I'm definitely sticking around :D

Actually, they aren't too hard. It's pretty easy to find the answers to most of the questions. Once again, Google is your friend :)

Yes, I was thinking "OMG, you evil OSNN people... making me do this." I tried a Google search with that but I got the wrong search because I used different keywords <_< Close though. The hard way took 30 minutes I backtracked too much. Now I hate your news archives with an intense passion. <_<

Edit: Nvm.

And I'm definitely sticking around :D

Holy crap did you just keep clicking "previous 7 days" ?? lol ouch

Good luck to everyone

Holy crap did you just keep clicking "previous 7 days" ?? lol ouch

Yes I did T____T
I actually managed to get to the first post, but since the archive went on and on I thought there was more. I went back 2 years more than the first post. Had to backtrack. I felt insane after finishing.
And I have yet to find the stupid main focus :dead::dead::dead:

Edit: Reread a lot of info.. and OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS. Dem first front page says ntfs.org but it iz wrong. I spents 30-40 minutes on dat, and it'z wrong?!!? ARRRRRRGHHHHHHH. I'm going to kill someone.

And I'm suddenly very anxious. I think I got the first one wrong since everyone says it's probably the hardest one. And the original name (murder D:<) is not ntfs.org, nor do I know this place's original focus. Woe is me. :)

Last edited:

good luck boys and girls, but, that laptop is mine =)

Oh what fun. I need a snack.

oh man... i m trying from last 3 hours but got answer of only last 2 questions.. I have crossed my fingers now.. anyone has any suggestions where to look..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back