Fantasy Basketball League

Looks like week 1 is in the books, I suffered a defeat to the Law yet again :(

I just realized you can edit your lineup daily, doesn't have to be weekly :p

That is probably why I got so pounded! Whoever "Clueless" is won 15-0 :eek:

Have to do some research and re-tool my lineup a bit, I don't follow basketball as closely as other sports.

Good luck in week 2 everyone!

not bad considering I hardly checked in and was mostly "clueless" at the start of the season .. not really understanding the head-to-head scoring system until now.

You bastard, not fair that you are so good at both sports :p

LOL.. i doubt i'll remain unbeaten in the basketball league..

Man, I'm the one that's clueless as to how the hell this works. And you can edit daily. Would have been nice to know then, at the beginning. This is major league shiitty. :s

Yeah mine was a bit rough too. Long season though, and I think you can actually edit daily but a week ahead of time.

Man, I'm the one that's clueless as to how the hell this works. And you can edit daily. Would have been nice to know then, at the beginning. This is major league shiitty. :s
G-man, it's not hard look at there stats, the trick is to get a well balance team in all the values KC listed.

Yeah mine was a bit rough too. Long season though, and I think you can actually edit daily but a week ahead of time.
KC you can do the whole season if you want, but I fine that the week you play can be enough, barring injuries to your team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I seem to have gottin the feel of it. This week I actually have some points. :p

Next week KC is gonna be a skid mark on the court. :devious:

Here it is on Tuesday and I'm up 11 to 3 over Tickling th Twine. Oh yeah, I've had 5 guys playing and he only had 2. He has three points since the percentages are higher.

There's something wrong when raw numbers are used and not averages for the week.

As for the scoring, I think we should lose the attempts, both for field goals and free throws. Any butthole can shoot. It takes talent to make it. Lastly, do we need three kinds of rebounds? I think offensive rebounds and total rebounds are plenty.

Any comments?

Can't change scoring during the season.

Can keep these things in mind for next season though.

Can't change scoring during the season.

Can keep these things in mind for next season though.

Man this story is gettin old. Why wasn't it thought of before hand? When this league was put together it was sooo easy to just post, "Hey how do you want the points scoring to go?". *sigh* We did/do see what was/is going on with the football league yes?

*mumble grumble* Oh well...

There *were* several posts asking about scoring before the season/draft happened.

hmm... i must correct myself.. there were a couple posts asking about scoring just after the draft..

What about points breakdowns?
I think we all need to agree on how the points are going to be broken down so that we dont get something like what happened with out of control scoring in our football league... I guess what I am saying is that it has the STATS to be used, but NOT the actual amounts of what EACH STAT is/"should" be...
anyone?

it would have been nice to know how the scoring was going to work before the draft.. :)

Meh I'm not really surprised. We should hold a joint basketball/football meeting during the offseason, could be quite a hoot :D

G-man, agreement on the man law thing, but everyone get off KC back, he's never been the commish before, we all know what we are looking for some next year will great.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back