Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Petros said:
Speaking of making your own mods, check out this sweet spell.

For me I prefere to play the game , Stuff like that takes away the feeling for me anyways .

Shamus MacNoob said:
For me I prefere to play the game , Stuff like that takes away the feeling for me anyways .

For some people it does. For others, (like myself) it allows them to explore the game to it's fullest and unlimited potential.

As a side note to anyone who doesn't like to cheat, I'll warn you not to pick a thief class. The game is unbalanced and turns into easy mode, especially if you're a thief/mage.

Attachments

• bum.jpg
    bum.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 135
It is limited ? Of course people will make modes and use code's to get super powers , thats why they supplied the Builders Kits , I was speaking for myself and stated that so yes "If ya say so"

I say so :)

I'm still finding amazing stuff in this game, I can't believe how good it is. I've barely even touched the main quest either! And the graphics still blow me away!

So now that some of you have had the game for a while how are you liking it?

Whats your chacter type? level, how far are you in the main quest line?

My char:

Aprox
level 27
Custom class: Patryn - Sword - magic - armor ... combo...
Finished the main quest line about a week ago

I love this game...

I seem to be doing quests that are far too hard for my level.

Remember, Nirnroots are found around bodies of water. So check around lakes and streams.

EP, what kind of character are you playing?

Just ordered this game, this thread got me really excited.

It's gonna take a while to reach me cuz i've ordered it along with FFVII: Advent Childred & the new FFXI expansion (Treasures of Ug Something).

Do you think that my system can run it well? did anyone try it on windows x64?

Slimfady, you should be able to run the game just fine. However I still sugest you follow a tweak guide to ensure that you get the greatest experience possible.

http://www.tweakguides.com/Oblivion_1.html

There are also some mods that help the game look better as well. These two are essential and should not be missed.

http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2446
http://www.tessource.net/files/file.php?id=2182

EP, its odd that you are having problems considering all the creatures in the game are leveled to your character. Maybe its just practice :)

I've been using the Oblivion Mod Manager, which makes your mods easy to activate and deactivate without manually copying and/or erasing textures and stuff. Mods in the .omod format can be downloaded from various modding sites.

There are so many mods for it, just check out Gamespot and your find at least like 60 something mods

It's great!

http://www.tessource.net/files/index.php

is the best for Oblivion mods. The site is a tad slow because of all the traffic but there are over 1000 mods listed just for oblivion. I have about two dozen mods installed at the moment and its great. I dont use any cheat mods... just stuff that makes the game better.

My son has bought it resently and likes it a lot, the other day I was poking around I think in this forum and thought I saw some mods/updates can anyone point me to them.

Thanks

Shamus, Thanks for the link it has made my sons day.

Thanks again, Bernie

The link was one post above Kermits Post.... Oh well, enjoy! Its a great game. :)

Hi everyone! I just got the game myself, and I am loving it. I have it running on system at 1680x1050, with a slow maybe every once in a great while. The graphics are wonderful. Compared to the little bit I played of Morrowind, I like this version better.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back