Chiefsters yankee thread

Re: yankees road to the playoffs or to oblivion

Hate to say it but the Red Sox are Toast. :( Bummer. What is really intriguing is the possibility of all four New York born teams possibly being in the playoff for the first time ever (Yankees, Mets, Dodgers, Giants). If the Giants make it that is. Hope they do would be fun.

Could be fun indeed.

All Yankees need to do is win 3 out of 4 from the red sox this weekend, and one Toronto Loss - they clinch the AL EAST :D

Geez :s

Have a double-header today and tomorrow against the Sox since yesterday was rained out.

What a weekend with Football and all :)

cheif, I'm thinking the sox can sweep here, this is not important to the yankees and they need to stay healthy

the sox are going to do whatever it takes to make sure the yankees DON'T clinch in their house

these might be blow outs a sox sweep...don't be surprised

on the other hand, if the yankees sweep, it's conceivable they clinch before the mets

that would be a friggin KICK

not gonna happen though

Wash your mouth out with soap!

The Yankees have to stay healthy yes, and it's unfortunate that they have to play TWO doubleheaders - as that can really take a toll on the pitching staff.

I'd be happy with a split really.

Go Red Sox!

Re: yankees road to the world series or oblivon

Yankees lost 3 out of 4 to the Sox - rather unfortunate but not a big deal really.

More importantly, they are now only 1, 2 and 3.5 games up on Detroit, Minnesota and Oakland for the best record (and Home Field), in the AL, which is more important.

Of the four teams, Yankees being included, the Yankees have the easiest schedule the reamining two weeks. Let's see if they can step up their game and pull it out.

Go Red Sox!

*slaps matt*

How's life for the Astros at the moment? :p

Very, very miserable. Thank you for asking!

*pours salt in open wound* :rambo:

Yankees = Playoffs = 1st round 5 and out :p

Should be interesting to see who the get.

If they lock up home field, they will get the Wild Card which at this rate will be Detroit.

Not if Boston bounces back, then you can't play a team from your division in the opening round.

Can I have some of the crack you are smoking?

There's like two weeks left, they'd literally have to win every game and everyone else would have to lose every game.

Won't happen.

Go Red Sox!

Could be fun indeed.

All Yankees need to do is win 3 out of 4 from the red sox this weekend, and one Toronto Loss - they clinch the AL EAST :D

Well that kinda didn't happen :smoker:

GO SOX !!!

You guys are a bunch of h8ters :eek:

Yankees have clinched the AL East :D

Go Sox !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back