Cell #2 Sale

spare?, HAHAHAHA SPARE???? how many do you need. they can be delivered in 20 minutes...

well, theres that gang on the south side of town, the gang on the west side, the gang on the east side and the cattery that keeps annoying fluffy. Plus a few spare, so make that 7 please.

Do they need any special storage, or will cell 3 do ?

As the Xperience Superhero I offer 1 dollar over any bids.

me wins :D

cell 3 should fit 10- comfortably so ill just send 10. as long as you still got cell 3 painted with the lead paint, thats all the special storage you will need.

he cant. i got my nukes locked up in a building thats painted with iceman's kryptonite so he cant even get within 1000 feet of my building. also the floor is a solid slab of his kryptonite as is the roof. there is no penetration, hahahaha

sure I'll offer exactly 1 more nuke than any bid

who say's I have to get them from earth? I'm a superhero hahahahah

mind you we are not enemies, but i still have to protect my assets incase iceman turns to the dark side

bytes back... WATCH OUT. iceman has turned to the dark side. he is going to use the nukes to blow up your police cruiser and police station. i have evidence

meet me in the park @ 820pm tonight by the corner of smith and wesson. i will show you the evidence

i have the perimiter secure so we will not be inturrupted in our exchange of goods

Sorry Tbird94sc me and BB completed the transaction in Mirc

I'll share though :D

Tbird94sc, I'll give you acces to the otherwise unheard of Cell 4 in the secret gap between 2 and 3.

Theres some good stuff in there, better take some secret weapons with you though !!! :eek:

sweet. ill bring my personal nuke gernade launcher and my anti-radiation suit

:( what cell do i book into and when can i come down from this tree.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back