Cell #2 Sale

Cell 2 is now clear.

and GoNz0 just remember if fluffy wouldn't have got you I would have. :mad:

I said I'll share anyway ;)

Iceman38 rolls a fatty

* Fluffy drags GonZo in to the now empty cell 2, A mysterious parcel goes into cell 3 and Bytes "accidentaly" leaves cell 2 unlocked. *

wut is cell 1,2 and 3??? im here watching u guys talk and im confused and i think my head is going to fall off soon.

Originally posted by -=Mafia=-
wut is cell 1,2 and 3??? im here watching u guys talk and im confused and i think my head is going to fall off soon.
You should not have asked that. RUN!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bytes back
* Fluffy drags GonZo in to the now empty cell 2, A mysterious parcel goes into cell 3 and Bytes "accidentaly" leaves cell 2 unlocked. *

*looks at open door.
*looks for fluffy
*looks at green glow from cell 3
*makes escape via cell 1
*tip's hat to iceman & takes 'fatty' (inhales)
*walks outside
*floats off

if ur reffering to the green glow from my nuke gernade launcher then it is fatal if your not in a radiation suit and ur probably infected and will die in 30 minutes when ur skin drips off ur body and your blood boils over and ur bones shatter.

Originally posted by GoNz0
*looks at Jewelzz for 1 last request ;)
No more requests being taken you'll have to take your business elsewhere :p

::runs away having a psychotic episode while yelling...wuts going on! im so confused. multiple times::

Originally posted by -=Mafia=-
::runs away having a psychotic episode while yelling...wuts going on! im so confused. multiple times::

* Bytes chases after -=Mafia=-, catches him and throws him into cell 2 until such time as hes done a search for "Cell 2" in the forums and understands whats going on * ;) :p :D

::is now in cell:: is this all? i expected more than jus a lil bunny w/ a fuzzy tail. and some other things which i dont know wut they r. oh and um can u let me out now? im innocent i tell ya! innocent!

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back